𝐨𝟏𝟎. 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐞𝐝

For the porno — Danielle had flew in one of her friends and fellow pornstars — Ferrari, to star in the porno alongside Noel

For the porno — Danielle had flew in one of her friends and fellow pornstars — Ferrari, to star in the porno alongside Noel. Matthew and Danielle waited for her and drove her home to Danielle's place to stay for the night. Tomorrow was going to be both prom and the shooting day. After giving back his award, Hugo hopped on board to be the producer — meaning that Matthew would be able to get the twenty-five grand by Sunday.

Everything was gonna work out perfectly.

Well — that's what everyone hoped for.

——

Today was the prom — and the day for the porno.

Noel had gone over to Danielle's place to both meet Ferrari and get ready for prom. The dress she picked out was sleek, black, and basically a replica of Kylie Minouge's white outfit she wore in her 'Can't get you outta my head' music video. Danielle did her hair while Ferrari did her makeup and nails — "How did you even function in these?" Ferrari asked as she took off the acrylics, "Don't get me wrong, they're super cute, but look terrible to function with." Noel chuckled, "Trust me, I was thinking about filing them down yesterday." That made both girls laugh before Noel joined them. It was fun to have some girl time, sure, the guys were cool — and she loved Klitz — but the testosterone was a bit too much at times.

Ferrari began to paint Noel's nails a dark red as Danielle straightened her hair — both Danielle and Ferrari were ready but they had specifically told Noel to come over bare faced and wearing her shirt and jeans — this was since they wanted to get the feeling back of girl time, as April — another pornstar and friend — had gotten sick recently and she wasn't able to show. "You guys cool if I play some music?" Danielle questioned as she finished with Noel's hair and they both nodded. Pressing play on her MP3 player, a rock band began playing — it was Hole. It was a pleasant surprise for Noel as she wasn't sure how many pop songs she could sit through before she went deaf.

Soon enough — Noel was ready — and right on time too as a knock came from the door. Danielle walked over and opened it, showing Matthew her dress that made him speechless. "Jesus.." Is all he mumbled — Danielle stepped out and stood next to him as Ferrari, wearing a red, sparkly bra top with a skirt and Noel stepped out. "Gentlemen. These are your prom dates, Ferrari and Noel." It was clear that Eli and Klitz were shocked at the sight, "Ladies, we have Eli and Klitz." The two boys looked nice in their suits — Eli wearing his baseball cap as always — Ferrari quirked her brow, "Your name is Clits?" Noel couldn't help but giggle, "With a K, but trust me, he knows how to find it."

——

Standing outside of Matthews home — Eli and his crew took pictures of him and Ferrari as well as Klitz and Noel. "All right, guys — get closer," Eli directed Noel and Ferrari as they posed with Klitz, "that's right, show me the love." Klitz stood stiffly as Noel slid her leg up against him — sliding past the fabric and revealing her bare leg. "Feel it. Feel it, nice." Eli said. From behind Eli approached Matthews parents, both confused at the girls getups and what they were doing to Klitz, "Eli, do those girls go to your school?" Matthews mom asked and shook his head — Noel was apparently unrecognizable to them — "Uh, no, actually Mrs. Kidman. They're pornstars." The couple laughed — not believing his words.