𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

Noel Hammond   I will always remember

Noel Hammond
   I will always remember...

Being the camera in the tripod.

Going to interviews with Hugo Posh.

Starring in a national video that'll be used everywhere.

Sticking it to the man.

The next Einstein.

Eli's calling card.

Klitz's big break.

Becoming friends with my once enemy, Matthew Kidman.

And of course, seeing who the girl next door truly was.

——

Noel had ended up becoming famous with the sex ed video — which launched her popularity, so she took her band to the mainstream. They were very popular and began touring around almost everywhere.

Matthew ended up going to Georgetown — he moved out of his home and into an apartment near the college with Danielle.

Eli skipped film school and went on to film more things that weren't based around porn.

And, Klitz? Well, he had gotten into Yale and his style changed slightly — styling his hair differently as well as less preppy clothes. The sex ed video was very popular at the college and a bunch of people talked about his scene almost every day.

——

"Guys! Come on! Come on! I got the tape!" A guy exclaimed as he and a group gathered in a room — Klitz one of the few among them — the guy put the vhs in its player before pressing play. Noel showed on the screen, "For our finale, I will now demonstrate the proper technique for putting the condom on the real thing." She looked offscreen with a smile, "Is my volunteer ready?" She asked and in walked Klitz. "Shut up! Shut up! Here he is!" The guy in front said and everyone watched as Klitz revealed himself — they all gasped — "Jesus look at that guy. He is huge."

Klitz couldn't help but smile — no one knew that it was actually him.

——

Walking out of the college, Klitz noticed a car that looked very familiar — from inside the car, out stepped Noel. She wore a black turtleneck with leather pants, her hair had grown out, she had black acrylics on, boots on, and a pair of sunglasses on. She smiled at him before waving, Klitz instantly ran over to her before wrapping her in an embrace and spinning her around. He placed her back down on her feet and he kissed her, "What're you doing here?" Noel smiled at him, "Just thought I'd drop by and give you a ride to your apartment."

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "Aren't you on tour?" Noel nodded, "Yeah, but we aren't doing anything till tomorrow so," she gave him another kiss before speaking, "wanna try out some stuff I got on the way here?" Klitz pulled her against him tightly.

"Oh yes please."

——