Chapter 3

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, and I do have a few one-shots I will post later. So keep reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Miami, wanna come join our little dance party?" Zayn offered. I smiled.

"Sure why not?" Liam gave me a knowing look.

'I'll be fine.' I mouthed to him.

'Just be careful' He mouthed back. I nodded, and joined Louis in screwing the lightbulb. Zayn was robot dancing, Niall was, doing something, Liam was waving around and Harry was sticking his arms out at different elevations.

"You know," I said, "We are not the best at dancing." Louis pouted, stopping his, 'Stop the traffic, Let 'em through' move.

"Yeah we are! Were just not, uh, professional!" He said, sticking out his tongue. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say BrownBlue."

"LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled back.

"No! I love her!" Zayn fake argued. Then all the rest of the boys joined in- well, except Liam.

"I love her!"

"I love her!"

"No, you don't"

"Yeah I do"

"No, you don't!"

I interrupted their little banter.

"I believe, Liam, is the winner of this, because he did not participate in the fight. If you love her, let her go." I said wisely, in Dumbledore's voice.

"30 points to Hufflepuff, for their, uh, ways." I finished off. The rest of the boys pouted. I gave Louis a hug.

"Where's my hug?" Zayn and Harry said.

"I think it's behind the couch." I told them, in a very serious tone.

"Mine!" Zayn said, running to the couch.

"No, mine!" Harry shouted, diving behind the couch.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed. "Awww, there's no hug here!" I hugged Zayn.

"Slow and steady wins the race Harry." I said. Harry pouted.

"But I was slow at the start!"

"Ah, but that was at the start, wasn't it." I replied smartly. He huffed. I crouched to reach Harry, and gave him a hug.

"There you go." I said. Then walked up to Liam and gave him a hug too.

"Well, now that that's settled, is anyone up to a game of truth or dare?" Harry said. All the boys nodded, and looked at me.

"Fine. But lets go to my house, because there are children in here." I led them into my house, breathing in it's clean scent. The boys gasped as they saw how big it was. It was bigger than Jay's house, and it resembled a castle.

"You. Have. A. Big. House." Niall said. I gave him a look.

"Speaking like that makes it look like you've just ran a five mile marathon." The boys looked at me quizzically.

"What?" I say, "It does!" The boys roll their eyes.

"Sure it does." They say.

Liam gives me a look that says,

'You okay?' I roll my eyes at him. 'I'm fine' He gave me a frown, which I reply with a smile of assurance.

"Is there something that we are missing here?" Harry said, his brow raised. I shook my head quickly, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"No no no no no no no! That's not what's happening here!" I said quickly. Harry smirked.

"Sure, sure, just keep thinking that." He said. But I couldn't help but notice the hurt look hidden in his eyes. I shrugged it off.

Perhaps something happened. Every happy smile, has a hurt soul behind it. Unless you are just a person with a completely perfect life. Which is highly unlikely. I know, that's a bit depressing, but that's the world we live in. Deal with it.

"You okay Miami? You look a bit, um, out of place." Niall said, observing me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." I replied. Niall nodded.

"I do that too sometimes. But for now, how about that game of truth or dare?" We all cheered.

"Harry, you start." Liam announced. We all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyy guys! The truth or dare scene happens in the next chapter so hold your horses!