2Chapter 6

~I know I didn't get ten reads, or 5 more votes, but I have 149 reads on the whole book and requests to know what happened by Everthorne_Posite, and Everlark_sparkles........ So here it is!~
~Nevermind!! It has 11 reads now! And the rest have, like, 23~

"C-cancer?" I heard someone say. It urned arouund to come face to face with......

Niall.

Of all the bloody boys it had to be bloody Niall.

He was so sensitive......

"Ni, I-"

"You have have cancer." He said again. I felt really bad at this point, how much was this hurting him? I mean I knew he liked me too.... Then Niall started pulling at his hair.

"Cancer. Cancer. FREAKING CANCER." He shouted, sobbing at the end. I waved Liam off to go and occupy the boys.

"Hey, Ni, I'm fine? See? Totally fine." I said. Niall continued sobbing.

"I just think the world isn't fair." He whispered. "Every girl I like either only likes me as a friend or get's stolen by Harry!" I felt a pang in my heart.

"It's okay Niall, something will turn out right-"

"NOTHING usually turns out right! I mean, t-the boys w-were a good t-thing, but everything else j-just-" Niall didn't even continue speaking. He just cried into my arms.

"I just wish everything was okay!" He said mournfully. I wiped a fallen tear away.

"Oh, but Ni, so do I." I hugged him and comforted him as he cried. Soon the boys came over.

"Niall, what's wrong?" Harry said, genuinely comforting Niall. His voice only made Niall sob louder. Harry gave me a look. I mouthed 'Girl Problems' to him, then let the boys take care of Niall. I excused myself to go to the loo, ad slid back onto a wall, everything caving in on me.

"Why me?" I asked the air. "Why is it always me who causes everything to go horribly wrong?" I cried into my arms, struggling for breath.

"Are you okay?" A boy said. He then noticed me struggling for air.
"Oh my gosh, you need to be taken to a hospital!" As I was too weak to walk, the new boy carried my ento his car bridal-style, and drove me to the nearest hospital.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked me. I thought for a bit.

"Physically? No. Emotionally? No." I said calmly. The boy raised his brows.

"What do you mean, 'Emotionally'?" He said.

"Well, I just had a fight with my best friend and no one is here to comfort me." I replied. The boy smiled.

"But I am." He stated. I smiled.

"Better now?" He asked.

"A little, now that your here." I say.

"I'm Jake." Jake?!? Isn't that the name of that guy in my dream? Oooh! Future lover here!

"I'm Miami, but you can call me Mia if you like."

"Alrighty then Mia. We are going to have a civil talk like you are not potentially dying right now. SO, how is your day going?"

"Good," I replied, "If It hadn't been for some cancer and fights." Jake's eyes widened.