Chapter 1

This story is set BEFORE ZAYN LEFT, when the boys were NINETEEN.

Warning: I BARELY KNOW ABOUT THE BOY SO DO NOT NAG AT ME FOR NOT KNOWING ABOUT SOMETHING. I DO NOT STALK TEENAGE BOYS JUST BE CAUSE THEY ARE CUTE. I WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT CUTE BOYS THOUGH.

~Miami's Pov~

"Your lungs look very good today Miami, but remember, no running. You will not have to use an oxygen tank, however do use one when you feel out of breath." My doctor, Marlia says. I nod.

"Anything else I need to know Dr. Marlia?" I say. She shakes her head.

"That's all for now Miami. I'll see you in a few months!" She then left the room. I sighed. It hasn't exactly been easily.

I was diagnosed with Stage III Lung cancer at sixteen, when I had passed out one day. At first they thought I had asthma, but as it got worse, they checked, and sure enough, I had Stage III Lung cancer. For a year, I went through chemotherapy, but now, they have decided to let it go for a few months, so I get to go back home. You see, since I'm in such a condition, I had to live in the Hospital for a while, but now, I can move back to my flat in Doncaster. Its not really a flat though. Its more of a mansion, as my dad is a REALLY big company owner. However, most of my life I spent alone. But now, my dad bought me a house, so that I can live on my own.

I got up and took a deep breath.

Breathe In, Breathe Out. I thought.

Then I walked out to my car, which had been taken out of valet.

"Thank you!" I said to the driver. He nodded. I stepped in my car, and drove to my house.

Turning on the radio, I heard a new song. I hadnt heard it before, but that must have been because I have been in and out of the hospital, and have not had any time to listen to any new drama. After all, every time I could do something, I was on bedrest, not able to listen or do anything that might get me stressed, or what the doctors say is 'fangirling'.

But as the song got interesting, I hummed along.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ou,"

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,"

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,"

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,"

"You don't know-oh-oh,"