Chapter 4

Hey guys! Me again! Here's the chapter I promised you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dare." Zayn said, after Harry asked him the question.

"Hmmmm...... I dare you....... To not use any hair products for a week, and post on twitter that you love it when people mess your hair up." Harry said. Zayn gasped. "OR, you can sleep in the tiniest shower in this house tonight. That is the chicken-out." Zayn pondered for a second.

"I'll go with the chicken-out." He finally said. Harry nodded, smiling maliciously. We all pouted.

"Your no fun!" Louis said. Zayn gave him a look.

"Don't jinx it Lou." I told him. He stuck out his tongue. I rolled my eyes. Then Zayn squinted at the lot of us.

"Truth or dare....... Niall." He announced, an evilish smirk on his face, of which Niall neglected to notice.

"Um, dare. Hurry, I need to find some food." Niall said. Zayn just smirked even more.

"I dare you to not eat for the rest of today, and tomorrow. Only water, and army rations are allowed. Army rations are limited to during the whole period, 5 packages." Zayn said. Niall looked horrified.

"No food for like, two days but army rations?!? I'm beginning to feel faint..." Niall stated, swooning a bit. Liam rushed to his side.

"There is a chicken-out, you know, Niall." Niall pouted.

"But I cherish my sleep too! How do you think we leprechauns go and give out all the stuff on St. Patricks' day?" Niall said. We all laughed.

"It's okay Niall, just pick one of them. No luxury sleep, or no food." I say coaxingly. Harry rolls his eyes.

"You know what? I'll pick for him. Buddy, your on army rations and water until the day after tomorrow." Harry said. In an instant Niall's eyes widened.

"N-no food?" He whispered. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. At this point I had started hyperventilating, because this is what I did right before I would pass out into sometimes something serious. Liam noticed me and started to tell the boys to get food for Niall while coming over to me. Everything was getting blurry, and I could only here faint bits of people's voices.

"Mia! Mia! Mia can you hear me?" Liam's voice kept saying. Soon the rest of the boy's voices joined in. I felt very faint. I nodded slowly, eyes beginning to close.

"No no no no no! Keep your eyes open! Don't lose me! Mia, look in my eyes. Good, ok, now, if you can hear me, move your right arm." I tried to move it as much as I could, Liam sighing in relief.

"Don't take me to the hospital." I whispered, before blacking out. I slipped into the dreamworld, sighing again.

~Start of dream~

"Hey Mia, come on, we're gonna be late." An exceedingly cute boy said.

Who is that? I thought. Then I saw, me? I was running over to him. Wait, running? And who was this guy?

"Coming Jake!" The girl, well, I said.

I followed the two, until they got to a humongous party.