Chapter 2

Hey guys! Were on chapter two!!! Yay!! I hope you all like the story so far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I hear my alarm ring. I get up and stretch. Yawning, I check the time.

It reads, 8:15. Well, that's my usual waking time. You see, I am a morning person. Sure, maybe you aren't but I definitely am. I slipped on some comfortable clothes and brushed my teeth, then headed downstairs. Once I got down I grabbed an apple and walked out the door.

I walked over to the swing on the front lawn and sat down. I continued humming the song I'd heard on the radio. Then Dakota's nagging voice appeared in my head.

Get a twitter! Get a twitter and follow @DakotaGirlsBCrazy!! 

(A/N I'm not sure if that is an actual twitter name, sorry if it's yours)

So, I listened to it, and pulled out my iPhone. I downloaded the twitter app and made an account. Then, following Dakota's instruction's, I followed her on twitter.

Ping! One new message!

I checked the messaging area. Dakota had messaged me.

You finally got a twitter!

Yeah, I did.

Yay!!! Now all you have to do is tweet whenever your doing something, and eventually, you'll get followers!

Ummmm, ok?

GTG, Mom's calling. Bye!

Bye!

I then typed in my own tweet.

@MiamiJen32: When on a slightly wet swing at 8:20 in the morning, what do you do? #Bored

My tweet got some likes and comments in a few minutes. I felt so cool and in the loop! I know, lame. But it was a first for me!

Ping! 7 New Followers!

When I got that notification I literally screamed. Luckily, most the neighborhood was snoring soundly. Literally NO ONE was awake. Except me. Well, I was dying, better make the most of my time! Suddenly I saw a bright light in the distance, which soon made out to be a car.

Who could that be?

Soon five slightly attractive boys idled out of the car. Oh, who am I kidding, those boys were hot. No one would know I called them that, so why not?

"Miss, are you in any way a fan of One Direction?" A burly man said, his voice in a very powerful tone.

One Direction?

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm pretty sure there are more than one direction in this world. I mean, you can like, turn and stuff so...." I said, completely oblivious to what he was trying to say. His face held a surprised demeanor.

"You don't know these boys?" He asked. I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"I should know complete strangers? What kind of place is this! I just moved here from the hosp- uhmmmm.... Never mind, but why should I know them?" I replied. The man sighed in relief. Soon Jay came tumbling out of the house.

"Paul Higgins! Why are you interrogating my new next-door neighbor? Miami darling, come inside. It's freezing out there, you might, um, you know." She said. I hesitated.

"But, you have guests there. I wouldn't want to intrude!" I said. She shook her head.

"It's just my son and their friends. Come on in!" This time I awkwardly stepped in the house. The five boys were rowdily playing with each other, something I decided not too get too close to, especially since I have Lung Cancer.