#3

#3

-
"Renae!" I yell as I open her front door which she stupidly left unlocked. Her house isn't big, but it isn't small, which comfortably fits her Dad and her older sister Scarlett.

Her mum pasted away a few years ago and I know it sounds a bit weird but that was actually the reason we became friends. She was and still is the girl that loves dark clothes and crazy coloured hair.

Everyone thought she was weird and in all honesty I did too. So one day I was walking out of class and I see Renae sitting next to the bubblers with her head in between her hands and the reason I knew it was her was because of her bright orange and red streaked hair. She hadn't had that colour for very long but as soon as she got it everyone noticed.

I went over to ask her what was wrong and our friendship pretty much started from there. I realised that she actually wasn't weird but she was just very extraordinary.

"I'm right here you don't need to yell" she says while giggling, I waltz on into her lounge room while she follows behind me. "So why are your parents out?" she asks curiously while grabbing the grocery bags out of my arms.

"Well the police found some stuff on Luke and it might have something to do with where he is" I say as Renae pops open the bag of chips.

"Do you want him to come back?"she asks curiously as her tone of voice drops and the mood in the room changes dramatically.

"Of course I want him to come back but I respect the reason he decided to run away " I softly say as she nods along. "If you ever do find him tell him I'm rooting for him and if he is doing music I'm definitely a fan" she squeals with excitement as she runs over to the stair case and sprints up them.

"Why do you leave me like that? " I sob jokingly like a baby as I finish emptying the snacks out of the bags and laying them in a pile on my lap.

"Because I hate you!" she says while running back down the stairs with her tongue poking out at me.

"Fair enough.." We giggle together as she sits back down on the lounge with a grin on her face.

"Because we have sometime lets finish our movie" she exclaims while jumping up and prancing over to the DVD player.

She puts in the one direction concert movie and starts fast forwarding to the part we stopped at. Even though Renae is punk she still has a soft spot for our boys and we secretly fangirl over them daily.

-
The movie ends and we decide to just sit around and listen to really loud rock music while I wait for my mum to call me and tell me when she's coming home.

Beep beep

"Hi mum"

"Hi sweetie, I haven't got long to talk but we might be staying at the police station all night so you can do whatever you want"

"Okay sounds good, I hope it all goes well, love you bye"

"Love you, bye"

I lock my phone and sit up on the bed while watching Renae dance around the room. "Hey my Mum said she is going to be out all night, wanna go out to some fancy restaurant and eat?" I say while waving my arms around.

"Sounds fun, we should go to that cute little place on the water" she says while puffing as she skips over to the bed and flops down on it.

-
I pull into the restaurant and find a park, there aren't many people here so it is easy to find one. My eyes scan over the parking lot and I spot Renae's bright orange mini car near the entrance and yes she purposely got her car the same colour as her hair.