first day?

A/N: this made no sense but that's okay :D

Kageyama decided to run to school. He was already going late so might as well try to get there as fast as possible (Should've walked honestly).

As he stood at the gates he turned to Yosei and looked to see if there was anyone around before he spoke to her.

"Listen. Before we go in there you have to promise me that you're not gonna do anything. And al- hey don't look at me like that you better stay put like a good little fairy because you're the reason we're in this mess." He said pointing at himself.

She gave him a frown. Either way, it's not like she could do anything. "Fine, I promise I won't do anything."

"Good."

He walked into the school. The bell had already rung so there weren't any students in the hallway. He walked straight into the office and of course, he got in trouble for coming late.

"Sorry for being late it's just I was looking for my uniform but you see I couldn't find it and I was looking all over my room and I didn't notice the time so I made a run for it and now I'm here."

He finished his rambling and prayed he wasn't in huge trouble. 'Wow I really can't get over my voice'

"So uh I there a uniform I can borrow for now?" He gave them a cute smile

Kageyama thought he was convincing enough and hope they would give him the uniform so he could leave the embarrassing situation.

"Sorry, but we don't have any uniforms. You might have to stay like that for now."

He heard those words and didn't know what to think until he heard Yosei laugh. 'I'm so gonna kick you' He was about to leave and declare himself as a failure until he heard a boy enter the office with a girl uniform in hand.

"Uh, I have this girl uniform. As you can see I'm a boy so I'm giving this to the office since I don't know what to do with it."

It was like God was on his side that day. Call him sonic but he quickly ran up to where the boy was and asked to have it.

"Canipleasehavethatuniform?!" He soon realized he said that a little too fast and maybe he should calm down.

"What I meant was can I please have that uniform?"

He looked at the much taller boy and hoped he would give it to him or her? 'Shit this is hard.'

"Sure I mean I have no use for it anyway."

"Really?! Thanks!"

For once something was going right today. He took the uniform from him and looked up at the boy and saw he had blonde hair, light brown eyes, and a pretty face.

"Wow you're pretty."

"..."

'SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD FUCK HE PROBABLY THINKS IM WEIRD'

He looked up to see if the boy was giving him any looks but instead, he saw a blush form on his face.

The boy chuckled. "Um thank you?"

He fake laughed and suddenly noticed they were still in the office.

"We should probably get to class it's getting late."

They both got out of the office and walked next to each other in the hall. It was pretty awkward. He didn't know how to make conversation. To his surprise though the boy spoke first.

"Uh so hey what's your name? Oh, that sounded weird I mean uh my name is Yachi Hitoka. What about you?"

"Oh uh I'm Kageyama Tobio."

They talked for a while before parting ways. He then rushed to the bathroom to change. And after some time he finally finished and for some unknown reason, Yosei decided to talk.

"Awe first day and you made a friend! How cute."

"Shut up we're already here I don't want people thinking I'm weird because I'm talking to air."

And to think she was the least of his problems. Soon as he walked into the class stares began circulating. At first, he didn't know why but quickly noticed they were directed at him wait no her. Everyone kept whispering to each other. He couldn't quite hear them. He hoped they weren't talking bad about her. 'First day and I already messed up.'

After saying sorry for being late he rushed to his seat and let his thoughts fill his head. Now he was thinking of how he became the way he is. He tried and tried but he couldn't remember. 'How dis I become like this?' He kept thinking for a good five minutes until he remembered a specific memory from his past.

He remembers how on that day he was playing dress up with his older sister. He always enjoyed dressing up in random dresses and skirts with millions of accessories like hair clips, bracelets, necklaces, and many more. Kageyama never really realized it before but some kids used to tell him he was 'weird' for dressing like a 'girl'. Clothes are for everyone so what was the problem? Well on that particular day that he was wearing his new pink fluffy dress that they had just bought him. He was on the swing having a good time until some bullies came and made fun of him. Long story short after that encounter he ran home and cried and screamed into his pillow- hold on. Suddenly something clicked in his brain and remembered what he said that day. Little Tobio and his exact words were "Please I just want to be a pretty magical girl."

...

'Wait but I didn't mean it literally!'

He only said that in the heat of the moment he obviously didn't mean it. Also HE WAS A FREAKING KID who takes that stuff to heart anyway?? Sadly to his disappointment, he ended up being one because his dumb fairy friend is an idiot who takes things too literally.

'Its also my fault though I can't blame her entirely'

Kageyama Tobio now as a girl on her first day of high school wished it would go quiet with no problems no distractions and nothing to worry about. He assumed the day would go quickly so he could head home and resolve his conflict.

That's how he anticipated it would go but instead, the day was filled with unexpected encounters.

'Who knew the first day would be so complicated'

A/N: i refuse to rewrite new chapters for this lol i'm lazy :P