(Before We Start)

Let's get some basis down first before we start.

First of all, whoever did the artwork, good job on it as it looks very nice.

Next, I want to say mainly 80% or so of these chapters will be extremely long, as I am also working on my 2 other articles, so I want to get most of my work done in a chapter and then I'll maybe work on the others. It's going to take a while before I maybe post more chapters, but it's nice if I get maybe 2 or more chapters done. Also, (",") will be dialogue, and (*,*) will be thoughts. (You won't see thoughts much often though :P.)

Also, for those who want it, there is NO LEMON, meaning if your looking for that kind of stuff, your outta luck. I'll try to keep most of my work for those who like FNIA but don't want to see any vulgar or Lemon scenes.

Finally, let's get the characters design and detail down. Simon is a 23 year old man from Canada, with black hair combed front and to the side, bagged blue eyes, slight freckles, a cheek scar, and had particularly no muscle. He's somewhat skinny and, from doctor's saying, his body diameter is roughly the size of a sewer drain cover, meaning if one of those slips from under him, he's falling right in. He does not have any phobias, however he is extremely skittish and afraid of a lot of stuff, and will give him a definite and long scream if caught by surprise. Another thing to know, he really has a fear of robotics. Before you ask about the next chapter, it was the only one open to him and he had no choice.

Now that we have the basis, we can move on.