(Why are there more?!)

Simon woke up at 10:00 PM. He was a bit ready this time to go to the Convention. He knew what would happen again, but this time, he had a small weapon with him: a baton. If he was ever ambushed by those again, or didn't feel unsafe, he would use the baton and swing it like crazy. He got to the Convention at 11 PM. He was ready to take on whatever it takes to get himself through the second night. When he entered, he cautiously pulled out his Baton and looked around, to see nothing out of the ordinary. He saw the Pirate's Curtain close a bit, and he suspected somebody was in there.

Simon walked over to the Pirate's Cove and stood outside the curtain. He got himself a bit ready, and since he thought nobody was in there he decided to go courageous.

Simon: "Hey. This is Security. It is currently 11:15. If anyone is in there, you must leave the area before 12 AM. i saw that curtain, we call the police to escort you out. You have 45 minutes."

Simon waited for a good 5 minutes outside the cove, and he got tired of waiting.

Simon: "I'm not going to repeat myself. Get out of that cove or I'll get in there myself."

Simon heard no response, so he opened the curtain a bit and used his flashlight to look inside. He saw nobody, but instead something that he never would have wanted to see. A red fox, or vixen, was standing, deactivated. It seemed to be the same as the others. An animatronic, that was made to be attractive, questionable for kids. Immediately after seeing it, he went pale and let out a yelp. He backed away from the curtain, and ran to the office.

He got in there and tried to clear out what he just saw. He wanted the night to start so badly, and in return, 30 minutes or so later he heard the 12 AM bell chime.

Simon heard the phone ring, and this time he didn't mute the recording and heard the entire phone ring. Apparently the two fox sisters were supposed to be a bit active, Foxy, the red one, is very dangerous as she is very rowdy, and as a tip he should watch her often as to not let her get out the cove quickly, something about liking being watched. He reassured himself and checked the time, 12:50 AM. He checked the cameras, and already Bonnie was in the Dining Hall. She waved at the Camera, and he immediately switched to a different camera. He checked pirate's cove, nothing too much. Mangle's cove, nothing yet. Simon felt relieved, and decided to save up power, by turning off his camera for a bit.

After 5 minutes, he checked the cameras, and in pirate's cove, was the fox again, but this time it was a bit out the cove. He was starting to hyperventilate a bit, just like he did last night. The Fox then smiled at the Camera, and gave a wink, before he swapped cameras to the Dining Hall, and Bonnie was not there. It was a mistake he took a break off the cameras for 5 minutes as well, as Simon then checked the West Hall, and Bonnie was not there either. Simon then immediately heard a giggle in front of him.

Bonnie: "I'm back, sweetie!"

Simon: "AAAAH!!" (He toppled backwards, swinging his baton, and fell on the floor.) "OW!"

Bonnie: "Oh! I am so sorry, I did not mean for you to get hurt!"

Simon: "G-Get away from me!" (He started to shuffle a bit back towards the wall.)

Bonnie: "You remember me from last night, correct? You already know I wont hurt you."

Simon: "O-Oh, r-right. Sorry, I got scared for a moment.."

Bonnie: "You seem to get scared very easily, I wonder why."

Bonnie held out a hand for Simon to help him up, and he took it hesitantly, and almost immediately he was yanked up, and kissed on the cheek. He got back on the chair, still a bit trembling, and went to check Pirate's Cove. It was empty. Before, he was trembling. Now, it was as if he was purely having a heart attack. His heart SANK as he immediately pulled out his baton again.