(Morning Troubles with a Fox..)

"Come on Simon, your weak like this!"

"Can you blame me? I've been attacked by these things!"

"They didn't attack you, they helped you!"

"Prove the fainting then."

"Aside from the fact you got scared of the caring white fox that helped you live, you were just scared of life."

"Damnit, I thought you didn't notice that part."

"Yea, now go. Rest in YOUR bed. It's daytime and your still at the Convention."

Simon woke up, feeling somewhat relaxed, still in Mangle's Cove. He immediately got out of the bed, well, jolted out, and went for the curtain. When he peeked out the curtain he got blinded from the morning light and closed the curtains. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the cove. He saw Mangle, who was sitting on the floor and reading a book to pass the time.

Simon: "U-Uh.."

Mangle looked at him, smiled, and gestured him to sit next to her, he hesitantly sat down but with distance from her.

Mangle: "So, don't feel like leaving me?~"

Simon: "I-I just got b-blinded a-and I don't feel s-safe.."

Mangle: "It's fine, you will get used to it!"

Simon: "I-I hope it's s-soon enough.."

Mangle pulled Simon closer to her to help him out. He didn't know how to respond, but a bit after his stomach responded, speaking AND showing that he was starving.

Mangle: "Hm, looks like someone didn't eat yet."

Simon: "D-Don't do this t-to me.."

Simon picked up a smell that caught him. He looked around and saw some pizza, laying on a dresser.

Mangle: "You want it, huh?"

Simon: "Y-You're gonna m-make me do something f-for it aren't you.."

Mangle: "Maybe, maybe not."

Simon: "Can I at least just get a slice?"

Mangle: "Well, it's time to help your shyness and scaredy-cat feeling. If you want it, we can snuggle for it.~"

Simon: "..."

"I'll just starve.."

Mangle: "You sure you don't want this?" (She gestures the pizza slice to him) "It's fresh.~"

Simon: "N-No.. not if I have to snuggle for it.."

And then not a second later, Mangle picked him up, walked over to the bed, and laid down in it, holding Simon close in her arms.

Simon: "T-This is t-too m-much.."

Mangle: "Well, your doing it, so you can eat."

Mangle held a pizza slice in front of him, to which he hesitantly reached for it. Mangle retracted the slice.

Mangle: "I'm still helping you, remember?"

Simon: "O-Oh.. O-Oh no.."

Mangle: "I'm feeding you this slice."

Simon: "Yea, I-I think I'm going t-to starve instead."

Mangle: "Awww, come on! You know you want the pizza!"

Simon: *Why must you make this difficult..*

Simon: "F-Fine.. j-just this slice."

For the next minute Mangle fed him the pizza slice like a child, and after he was done, he was still hungry.