(A fearful experience)

"Move it up, men! We need these robots for many parks, warehouses, and places now!"

Simon: "Y-You got it boss.."

Simon lifted a robotic arm and leg and connected it to a robot and passed it down the conveyer.

Co-Worker: "Hey! Watch it! It almost went off the belt!"

Simon: "Ugh.."

Co-Worker: "Sometimes I wonder how you got this job.."

Simon: "I heard that.."

Simon switched to another belt and connected internal wiring, before switching back to connect arms and legs to another robot and gently passed it down the conveyer. He switched again to connect more internal wiring again.

Simon: "Who messed up the circuit again?"

Co-Worker 2: "It's your job to connect it, find a way around it!"

Simon: "Making me do all the hard work..."

Co-Worker: "Nice one, dude."

Co-Worker 2: "It's so funny how he has to fix OUR mistakes."

Simon rushed to connect arms and legs to another robot, and then started to slowly run out of pieces.

Simon: "Boss, I might need a refill on items."

Boss: "Co-Worker, connect the arms and legs while he's gone."

Simon walked away to get the items he needed while Co-Worker 1 went to his spot.

Co-Worker: "Hey, wanna know something?"

Co-Worker 2: "What is it?"

Co-Worker: "I hid one of the horror animatronics in the storage closet.

The co-workers snickered as Simon walked into the main room connecting the halls to find the storage closets.

Simon: "I need wires and arms... so that's Circuits: Wiring closet, and Upper body: Arms closet."

Simon first got the wires he needed and went over to the next closet. However, when he reached the doorway and opened it, an animatronic-like skeleton popped out into his face, and did the most demonic laugh to the point it sounded like they didn't even create it.

Skeleton: "NYA-HEHEHEHEHEEE! HAHAHA!"

Simon immediately jumped back, and hit the most shrill-speaking pitch of his voice he ever hit.

Simon:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Simon almost blacked out, but heard a few voices before he did.

Boss: "FOR THE LOVE OF BEYOND, WHAT IS IT, SIMON?!"

Co-Worker: "Oh no! Whatever happened to him!"

Co-Worker 2: "Did he get too scared of something?"

Co-Worker: "That skeleton definitely worked."

The boss looked directly at the two, eyes almost burning in rage.

Co-Worker 2: "B...Bad.. Move.."

Boss: "Both of you, to my office. Now. It seems that someone couldn't keep their mouth shut OR do their job properly without causing a work accident."

.

.

.

Simon woke up an hour later in the medical room. He went to see his boss, he had enough of this. He remembered what those two said, and he didn't want to deal with them anymore. They bullied him for way too long.

Simon: "Boss."

Boss: "I see your awake, Simon. We had way too many unfinished robots you need to fix."

Simon: "I quit my job."

Boss: "The F--k did you just say?"

Simon: "I quit. Those two have bullied me far enough, I can't deal with that crap anymore."

Boss: "Don't worry, they got a much shorter paycheck from that."

Simon: "They'll continue behind your back. I'm sure of it."

Boss: "You can't quit now though!"

Simon: "When I say I quit, I say I quit. I finally will stand up for myself. Goodbye, Boss."

Simon left the job, dropped his uniform, and got hell out of there to head home.