(Jobs are Hiring)

Simon is alone at his home. He finally left his other job after quitting if you recall, his co-workers tricked him and made him scream terribly, he resigned, BLA BLA BLA!

Simon was currently finding new jobs on his laptop, but nothing was what he wanted. Barista, no applications currently. Writer, he's not that creative at times. Mechanic, too complex. Grocery Store Stocker, he's weak and can barely lift 25 lbs as an adult. No applications for any of the ones he wants. Anime Convention, Now Hiring Night watch. Senior Home assister, not his ty-

Wait.. Anime Convention?

Simon: "Wait a second, they're hiring? Last time it was up, it was taken right away, and then open, and taken, and vice versa. How can they be hiring without being taken right away?"

Simon read the page. Apparently the last one quit for various reasons, so there's a spot open for the Convention. And they're only doing in-person papers for much more various reasons. He decided why the heck not, as he needs a job, and even if it had robotics, he was up for it as they wouldn't move at nighttime, right?

Simon got onto his small motorbike and drove over to the area. A huge area. An area that seemed as if it was a mall. If someone told him that it held mini stores inside, he could believe them. When he parked his motorbike, he quickly made it past the many cars and got in to make sure that he would get the job first hopefully. When he entered, it seemed as if it was a huge area mainly for private parties, guests that wanted pizza, and people that liked the girls that were performing on stage. He couldn't find the manager's office anywhere, and when a performance ended, he saw the robots get off stage, and the Bunny walk towards him.

???: "Hi! You've been walking around for a while. Mind if I ask what you're looking for?"

Simon: "Oh uh, y-yea.. I-I'm looking for t-the managers office t-to uh.. get a job for the n-night guard r-role.."

When he finished his sentence, the Bunny Girl seemed to light up with glee, and her little cotton tail wagged a bit, before she said:

???: "Right this way, sir!"

The Bunny walked ahead of him, and he was hesitant to follow her at first since he remembered what happened last time. However he decided it was the only way to get a job, and followed the girl. She was a bit eager, and when they reached the door, she pointed at it ahead.

???: "Right there is the Manager's Office, he's a great fellow. Hope you get the job, cutie.~"

Simon: "I- uh- Tha- I uh- Wha- I don't- uh.. thanks..?"

???: (Giggle) "No problem!"

She walked away with a bit of sway in her hips, and Simon entered the office. At first it seemed as if he was having a nice day and was reviewing a paper with someone, but the manager seemed a bit upset after reading the entire paper and told him something. The other guy walked away crumbling a piece of paper in his hand. Simon walked up to the manager and took a seat.

Simon: "Hello, sir. I uh.. came to have a job here."

Manager: "Which one?"

Simon: "The uh, Night Watch."

Manager: "Another one.. Alright just.." (He handed Simon an interview paper) "Fill it out.."

Simon took the paper and took a pen and got to work filling out the paper.

Q1: Are you comfortable working at 12 AM to 6 AM?

Simon wrote: Yes

Q2: Are you compatible with staying awake at these times?

Simon wrote: I can't promise it, but yes

Q3: What is your purpose of working here? Are you in any way perverted?

Simon immediately wrote: I need a job, quit my old one. I am not perverted.

Q4: Do you accept that if in any way you are injured by our "property" you can not use this to sue us or file a complaint?

Simon wrote: I accept

Q5: What is your current age and DOB?

Simon wrote: 23, April 2 1999. (It's currently 2022.)

He handed back the paper to the Manager. He looked at the paper, scratched his chin, smiled, and handed him a uniform, flashlight, and hat.

Manager: "Congrats. Your finally someone acceptable to work here. Your Hired!"

Simon: "Alright, and uh.. what's my pay?"

Manager: "About $1,000 a week."

Simon: "Cool. I might keep this job."

Manager: (Whispering) "The girls might change that.."

Simon: "What?"

Manager: "Oh, uh, Nothing, just please exit my office."

Simon: "Alright."

Simon left the manager's office and walked around the area, taking notes of each room. Shortly after, he ran into the Bunny girl again.

???: "Hey! I see you got the job!"

Simon: "W-Well, yea."

???: "Alright. Don't worry, you'll like your job a lot.~"

Simon: "B-By what you said I-I probably won't.."

???: "Huh? Why are you scared?"

Simon: "I-It's just that y-your an a-animatronic and I-I don't really trust you.."

Bonnie: "It's fine! My name's Bonnie."

Simon: "Oh.. well, H-Hi Bonnie. I'm Simon."

Bonnie: "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of."

Simon: "I hope so.."

Simon quickly left the Convention and drove home. He checked his watch: 1:29 PM. He had loads of time before he had to go to work. He was subsequently scared of his job, but at the same time, he had to do it, and was willing to do whatever it takes to do it, even if it's a life sentence. He got some food, and hopped into bed, and then dozed away..

"You took the job?"

"Yea... what about it?"

"Your in for a treat, Simon. You're not going to make it."

"I can! Your nothing to me!"

"I am trying to keep you safe. But if you wish, you can go ahead."

"Good!"