ѕтяαωвєяяу-ƒιℓℓє∂ яι¢є ¢αкєѕ

"Hey, Amane . ."

"Don't you think you've been acting weird lately?" Hanako said. After school, Amane was doing his usual bathroom cleaning alongside Kou, who assisted by wiping the windows. "Hmm? Not really." Amane denied it while mopping the floor. "I'm the same as usual."

"Are you sure?" Hanako floated closer to Amane. "Your reactions have been kind of off, you don't even grumble when you clean anymore."

"Isn't that better for you?" Amane said as Hanako hugged him from behind while floating. "No . . ! You used to make me laugh . . " Hanako replied.

No response from Amane.

"Why won't you look at me?!" Hanako grabbed his face to look at her after noticing his aversion as Kou quietly stood by.

"Ow, ow, ow! Okay ill look, i'll look!"

"Really?"

"Really, really!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I know that i'm acting weird . .

For some reason, ever since i got a glimpse of Hanako-Chan's past in the 4 O'clock Library, i can't bring myself to look at Hanako-Chan in the eye . .

Tsukasa said that he will meet up with some friends of his and waved goodbye. Amane then went to the School Library to read some books about astronomy. As he picked some books and walked towards a nearby table table and sat on the seat.

I mean . .

I'M A NORMAL BOY . . !

Amane loudly slammed the stack of books he picked on the table, which caused everyone in the library who heard the loud bang say 'shh' but he silently ignored it.

It's all because of the memories i saw in the library!

Amane began to turn the pages of the book he was currently reading fast.

They made it all seem weirdly real!

Amane became exasperated and sighed.

What would be the best thing to do . . ?

It's a bathroom cleaning day, i'll see Hanako-Chan . .

"Wow!" A familiar voice said from behind. "You read books about astronomy, Yugi-Senpai?"

Amane turned his head to the direction where he heard the voice. "Mi-Minamoto-Kun?!" Amane stammered. "Yo!" Kou replied. "Why are you here?" Amane inquired. "Oh, is it bathroom cleaning time already? Are you here to call me?"

"I . . wanted to ask you a favor." Kou said.

"a favor?"