тнє нєℓℓ σƒ мιяяσяѕ, ραят 2

Hello, this is four-out-of-ten ugly hero, Yugi Amane!

A mysterious hand pulled me into the Boundary of Wonder Number Three, The Hell of Mirrors.

There, i was rescued by Aoi-chan, even though she tried to get rid of me before because i'm Hanako-chan's assistant.

What in the world is going on . . ?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amane turned his head to the easily beated Number Three.

Hanako-chan said the Seven Wonders are supposed to be unbeatable in their own Boundaries, but she made that look easy . .

"You know." Aoi said. "You're so weak you can't stay in the living world Mitsuba. So, unless you want to disappear you have to work hard and get stronger."

"Hmm . . I think it's around here." Aoi approached Number 3's corpse. "I told you if you want to get stronger . ." Aoi penetrated through his chest with bare hands and extracted his heart in the process. " . . you've got to beat a strong apparition and eat it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So, why did you come to me?" Tsuchigomori said. "I mean, it's been two hours since Amane was kidnapped, but i can't go to Number Three's Boundary!" Hanako said with worry. "The boy and I tried prostrating ourselves and begging it to let us in, but it didn't work!"

"I'm begging you, you damn spider!" Kou said.

"Sensei."

"Damn Spider-sensei!"

"Listen, If Amane . . . got hurt or anything i'll be in trouble. He is my assistant. So, tell me, Tsuchigomori. Please?" Hanako pleaded. Tsuchigomori sighed. "Each of the Seven Wonder's Boundaries has it's own function. My linrary is the 'school records'." Tsuchigomori picked Yako up from the shelf and carelessly placed her into Hanako's arms. "Number Two's is 'space'. Meaning you can reach almost anywhere in the school trough her Boundary."

"What? But i thought Yugi-Senpai smashed up Number Two's Boundary along with her Yorishiro!" Kou said in confusion. "Oh, that just took her authority over it. The Boundary itself still exists, although i'm sure it's falling apart without anyone to oversee it." Tsuchigomori said. "Isn't that right, echinococcus?"

"Quiet, Gloomy spider! Why should i help anyway? I couldn't care less what happenes about your–"

"Kitsune udon."

"I have nothing to—"

"Udon."

"Udon."

"Fine!"

"Yay! Alright!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"This is the place, right?" Kou as they stood in front of the stairs. "Yup. Let's go." Yako said.

"One, two, three . . ."