тнє нєℓℓ σƒ мιяяσяѕ, ραят 1

"Spirit photography . . . ?" Both Kou and Hnaako said. "Yeah." Amane nodded, after school time, Amame showed Kou and Hanako a Gardening Club activity log book. "I borrowed this from Tsukasa and . ."

˚ ☁︎ ˚˚˚

"Weird photos?"

"That's right." Tsukasa replied and took a book from the bookshelf. "I was ordered to organize the gardening club albums and . ."

"Oh yeah, that was a thing, wasn't it? Why won't they just organize it themself." Amane said. ". . and . . the photos of them have . ."

"What the . . ?!"

The book contained weird photos of the members of the gardening club with strange arms at the back of each of the photos. "Whoa!" Hanako said. "They look like their having fun."

"Yeah, the actual photos are more funny than creepy, but ever since I saw them, weird things started happening." Amane said.

"Like what?"

. . .

"They grow."

"What grows?"

"Hands . . . grow." Amane said with frustration. "They're inconspicious, but I catch them growing out of the corner of my eye, they don't do anything wrong, but it bothers me and, and . ."

"Are you alright?" Hanako asked. "Ah! Right there!" Amane noticed something and pointed it out. "They're back!" Kou and Hanako turned their backs and saw many hands by the window. "Wow, your right."

"What do you want?! My arm?! You want to get my arm and make it like you guys, right?!" Amane asked in panic. "What?! What evil hands! I'll make them pay!" Kou exclaimed. "Don't worry, Yugi-senpai! I'll exorcise 'em in no time!" Kou gave Amane a thumbs up.

"K-Kou-kun! That's a heriditary exorcist for you!"

"I wonder if he'll be alright." Hanako said in worry.

"Hey, Hands!" Kou slammed his elbow on the windowsill. "Take me on!" Kou made an attempt to exorcise them by challenging the hands in an arm wrestle.

"Huh? Why arm restling?" Amane murmured. "Beats me. Maybe he couldn't think of another way to fight an arm?" Hanako replied.

"Oh?" Kou said as the arm accepted the challenge. "All right, bring it on! I'll teach you not to mess with me!" The arm wrestle started but Kou lost instantly. "Winner!"

"What savage evil spirits!" Kou said. "You look like your having fun, boy!" Hanako giggled. "Oh, look! The hand dissapeared!" Amane said as the hand dissapeared. "Maybe . . !" Amane turned the pages of the book and noticed the hand disappeared from the book. "They're gone! Why?"

"Maybe they just wanted attention?" Hanako said as she floated a few inches above the ground. "Most lesser spirits are satisfied and dissapear once you resolve their desires."

"Then, to get rid of the hands in these pictures . . ."

"Yup." Hanako shook hands with a nearby hand. "I think we just have to play with the hands that come out."