Trick Gone Wrong

Lizzie felt the air whizz past her as she dove into darkness, an eerie blue and purple glow from the portal at the bottom.

Screams from her friends as the fell down as well, Callum first before he disappeared into the portals galaxy gate into the end.

A chittery giggle echoed just before she plunged into the portal herself.

Cold like hitting freezing water passed through her before Lizzie popped out on the other side, her pink curly hair blowing in the soft breeze of the end.

But just as her small feet hit the obsidian pad she felt a jab in her side. Panic filled her as she tilted.

No climbing skills could save her now.

Lizzie let out a loud cry which echoed as she fell into the bottomless void, tears in her eyes.

Her arms felt like they were being pulled apart by invisible fingers, tearing her apart. And a ripping feeling she'd never felt before made her cry again, before nothing.

Gone
Empty
Lost

Lizzie bolted up. She was under a canopy with flowers all around. Her arms were wrapped in roses and the sun hitting her face felt welcoming. Yet the ripping feeling shook her to her core.

A text written on old yellowing paper and inked in red with small flowers around its text popped in front of her. It's words having an ancient feel to them.

"Floran?" She read out loud to herself in confusion.

Sorry this is so short I just like making introduction chapters dramatic! And I think this fits that! Don't have a schedule yet but if I feel inspiration again I'll write the next part!