Chapter 19♡

Thank you so much for the votes and views, welcome my new lovilies<3
I hope you're enjoying the book and thank you for being patient with the updates.

Nora's Pov

Classes have been treating us like shit. Since our exams are coming near, we've been going at it with studying and teaching.

I haven't seen Liam in two weeks and I have been stuck with Bexon for the past two weeks. You can imagine what I've been through.

Hell.

"Bex, turn that down, I am trying to study," I said while spinning my office chair around to face him. There he is, dancing like a crazy person to "I Kissed a Girl" from Katy Perry.

"Oh come on Nors, you've been a literal zombie for the past two weeks, get up and let's dance." He said while twerking.

I honestly can't understand how he has a girlfriend.

"We have to prepare for our exams Bexon, you should be studying not twerking all over the place and fooling around." He groaned and turned the music down before sitting on my bed, frowning like a child.

I rolled my eyes and closed my laptop and books, going for the remote to turn the song back on.

I glanced at him and saw a big smile stretched out on his face. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," I scoffed and threw the remote at him.

We danced and took turns singing into our pretend microphones. While we were in the middle of the chorus, I heard my door open and looked up to see an extremely confused Liam.

I stopped singing and stood there waving awkwardly. "Bex!" I slapped him on the arm and he hissed in pain then caught on to the reason why I hit him. "Hey Liam, my man," Bexon pushed me aside and threw his arm around Liam, forcing him to walk towards me.

"Please don't do what I think you're going to do," I whispered, hoping Bexon heard me and he did but ignored me.

"Wanna dance with us?", I sighed and prayed to the entire universe for Liam to say no, but the universe decided to say "Fuck you".

I sat on the bed and watched Liam and Bexon sing their hearts out to Justin Bieber. "JUST SHOUT WHATEVER AND I'LL BE THERE!" they screamed out into my hairbrush.

This isn't the first time Bexon did something like this. I am not going to lie; I am loving every second of this but it is highly embarrassing seeing as you can't say no to Bex.

"Come on Nora, sing with us," Bexon pulled my arm harshly, causing me to stumble on my feet and land flat on my face. "Oh my god, Nors!" I heard Liam say and felt his strong arms pulling me up. I gave Bexon my famous death glare and he tilted his head downwards.

He better feel bad. I could've fucked up my nose.

"Get out Bex," I said while shooing him, he nodded and walked out before shouting the words "I love you". I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Liam doing jazz hands.

"Surprise..." He smiled and it warmed my heart immediately. I missed him, he called me anytime he had the chance and I called him when I had the chance but we were busy half of the time.

"How are you here? You're supposed to be at school right now," I buried my head between his chest and clutched onto him. I sighed in leisure and he hugged me back, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I left early so I can see you," I smiled and inhaled his intoxicating smell, realizing how much I actually missed him. I drowned myself in my studies so I can distract myself by not forcing Bexon to drive me to Liam's house. "I missed you," I said muffled and he kissed the top of my head before tilting my chin upwards to face him.

He smiled while caressing my cheeks and bent forward, pecking my nose and then my lips. It was a slow and longing kiss. He brought my face closer and deepened the kiss, fully capturing my lips and molding them into one. Every time he kissed me, I felt like I was floating.

Nothing mattered to me whenever he was around. The only thing I cared about was him. He broke the kiss and kissed me on the forehead, "I missed you too." He whispered before pulling me closer to him.

We stayed there for a while, savoring each other's presence, and after a while, decided to stay in and watch YouTube videos.

Liam handed me the bucket of cookie dough ice cream and we stuffed our faces while watching CoryxKenshin play horror games. He loves that guy while I love to watch EddieVr. I watched as Liam laughed and jumped a few times from the jump scares popping up on the screen.

I love seeing him so excited about small things like this. We looked at more videos from Cory then some videos from Eddie. I think Liam's starting to like him since he cracks up every time Eddie curses in Spanish and when he gets jump scared.

Some hours passed and I tapped on Liam's to roll over for me to go to the bathroom but him being the child he is didn't want to move. "No, stay here," he whined while hugging my legs, preventing me from moving. "Li, I really need to pee," I tried lifting my legs from his death grip but every time I was close to escaping him, he tightened his hold.

"Would you like to come with me then?" I asked, hoping he would agree because I was extremely close to peeing on myself. "I suppose that would be fine." He moved away and I got up, rushing to the bathroom of course with Liam behind my tail.

While I tinkled, Liam sat on the sink, swinging his feet, patiently waiting for me to finish my business. I smiled at the childish guy that I was falling for as time went by. "Liam, why didn't you wait for me outside of the bathroom?" He stopped swinging his feet and screwed up his face, looking offended.

You have got to be kidding me.

"I want to be with you so let me be!" I sighed and made up my mind not to argue but instead enjoy his clinginess. After I was done in the bathroom, he hugged me from behind while I walked back to my bedroom. "Liam, how can I lay down while you're clung onto me from behind?"

He nuzzled his face in my neck and I sighed, trying to figure out how to get this big baby off of me so I could lay down comfortably and watch TV. I spun myself around and wrapped his arms around my torso, then fell onto the bed with him on top of me.

He groaned and took one of his hands away from hugging me to go under my shirt and hold my boobs. I laughed and I felt a small smile appear on my neck.

I made sure the remote was close to me so I didn't have to stretch and get complaints from me moving. I realized he fell asleep when I felt his breathing slow down. I brushed my hands through his hair and detangled some strands while watching episodes of "The Amazing World of Gumball"

"When will you be mine?" I heard a deep voice whisper and I looked down to see Liam still sleeping. I scoffed and kissed his shoulder before answering his question.

"I'm already yours."

I'm sorry for making this chapter short, I promise to make the next one longer<33
(1306 words)