Chapter 1

**check media for music on each chapter**

July 8th , 2022

You ever feel...off? Like things are going okay, hell even great, but it's that one thing that doesn't feel right? I've been having that feeling for the past year now.

It has now been two, almost 3 years since I've seen August Kaior Williams. I left him on bad terms. I packed me and Essence's belongings. Essence was confused but understood something was going on. She's now 2 on the way to 3 in December.

August was sleeping while we left. I didn't say goodbye. I didn't think I had to. I didn't want to. A little over a year ago, we started arguing a lot. At first it was petty little arguments.

Then it turned into something more. He started returning home later than he usually did. Never answered my calls.

I was fuckin depressed. He didn't care. I literally couldn't do anything. But I had to. I was a growing mother.

August claimed he was at the gym, or at the studio. Now I'd get it for some time because he's a singer. And he has to take care of himself. But for 15 hours a damn day?! I was thinking he was cheating.

Probably was.

That night I left I fell out of love. Not completely, but every time I see his face on my social media, or the shade room, or whatever, I don't feel anything.

I don't miss him.

I been lost that. The first 2 or 3 months I thought heavily about him. Now, it's just fuck him. I don't need him. Nor do I want him. August is fuckin dead to me.

And he can forget about my kid. He most likely went around cheating, doing crazy shit, not being a father, and the list goes on.

But enough talking about my ex. I'm grateful we didn't do anything more. I don't want ANY strings attached to that man.

Today I was running errands for my trip to Los Angles tomorrow . I decided to finally see my parents. I haven't seen them in about 3 years. I thought maybe I could rekindle our relationship.

From what I know, they still live in the same house that we moved to about 5-6 years ago. I just know Marcus is doing good. He has his own kids and wife now.

That nigga livin happy.

And so is Envy. We don't talk but I've seen her page. Her kids are BEAUTIFUL. Obviously Jordan is. But she recently had a daughter. And god she is adorable.

Regina is doing good too. She finally found a worthy woman, not sure on who. And they had a son together. He's about 8 months. How do I know? I lurk around on everyone's page here and there.

And now let's talk about Sarai and Kordell. The high school lovers. Married. With two kids. A girl Onyx and their new baby boy who is about to turn one. I don't know his name because they haven't made it public yet. But their so beautiful. Onyx literally stole Kordell's face. And the other one has Sarai's.

They look so happy. With their millionaires selves. That career that they have is doing good for them. I love their music.

From word on the street, Jayda doing better. She somehow served little time again in jail for attempted murder on August, on another charge. I don't even know how she was let out early. I heard she was doing good numbers with her music. Hell, she even has a daughter with Jay. I'm glad they were able to still go strong.

Oh and as for Kiera, she found her some man that's some kind of Vlogger. The nigga got so many damn kids. Around 6. I don't know how she'd keep up with all that.