01. first look

Hyun Joo was running all around the place while getting ready as she was late

"Yah, Ji Hyun Joo! Can you calm down for a minute?"
said Mrs Do as she looks at Hyun Joo running around.
Hyun Joo smiles "Mianha, omma. But I'm late" she replies before giving a peck on her mother's cheeks.

"I have to go. Don't wait on me. I'll be back late" she said running towards the door.

"Take care" Mrs Do said before continuing where she left off.

After she got kick out by her own mother, Mrs Do took her into the orphan house. She has been living in the orphanage for more than 10 years now. If it weren't for Mrs Han help, she wouldn't be able to find a place that could take her in.

Mrs Han was the one who help her, when she saw Hyun Joo crying in the middle of the street while it was raining. Both Mrs Han and Mrs Do has helped her a lot throughout these years.

-

"Yah, Han Seo Jun! Where are you?" Soo Ah said on the phone.

"I'm on my way. Don't let her drink anymore" Seo Jun said while walking quickly to the restaurant where they were all supposed to meet.

He wasn't really focusing on what was infront of him when he ran into someone.

-

Hyun Joo takes out her phone and called her friend "Yeah, I'm on my way. Mianha, I didn't see the time" she said while walking as quickly as possible.

She stopped walking when she accidentally ran into a person and dropped her phone. "Ahh" she squeals as her phone lands onto the ground.

Both Han Seo Jun and Hyun Joo kneels down to reach for the phone on the ground. They both hold onto the phone and said "I'm sorry, I wasn't really looking where I was going" simultaneously before looking into each other's eyes.

Hyun Joo looks up to see a tall figure with broad shoulders looking at her, kneeling on his knees to help her get her phone that was on the ground.

Seo Jun looks at the woman who he ran into while kneeling down to get her phone on the ground.

They look at each other before letting out a small laugh. "I guess we both weren't looking where we were going" Seo Jun nods with a smile before taking the phone that was on the ground. He stands up and dust off the phone before handing it to the woman. "I can pay you back if it's broken"

"Ah-nee. It's not your fault anyway." Hyun Joo said standing up and taking her phone from him. She smiles as she sees her phone can still work after the fall. "See, it's working fine" she showed him her phone screen.

He smiles and nods at her.

"Yah! What are you doing over there?" Min Ah said calling for Hyun Joo who was standing in front of a man.