XVII

Liked by partynextdoor, giveon, nickiminaj and 326 461 others

CHAMPAGNEPAPI she's a menace. 🖤

View all 105 768 comments

USER 🔥🔥

PHARRELL a legend in the making

USER they kinda look good together

TEMS my girl 😍

USER I love Drake for this 😂

USER 🤧🤩🤩

USER CLB like he said.

NICKIMINAJ 💋

USER 😳

...
*days later*

King and Chris pulled up to my house uninvited which usually I wouldn't care much but today is just not the day to argue with me.

"ooouu what y'all watching" King said jumping on my sofa.

Serayah and chris exchanged a look and Rayah understood.

"King can you help me with something in the garage real quick ?" said to king getting up from the couch.

"ask Sevyn I'm good here" King told her before grabbing the pack of hot Cheetos out of my hands.

"Rayah I know what you are trying to do here but no you are not going anywhere, y'all two need to leave" i said taking the bag back.

I could feel Chris starring at me but I was doing everything but looking at him. I knew he was mad he hadn't said anything since he got here. That whole thing about me hanging out with drake was literally so unnecessary. I don't ever see my face on the blogs when I'm with Bryson or Quincy. I really thought that ignoring the situation was the solution maybe I need to speak.

"you love having me around sis" king said

"Why are you here and got call your gf or sum?"

"she's busy. And you and this nigga right here need to talk" he explained.

"All of y'all need to stop with this seriously Im a grown woman I don't need y'all to set up meeting and shi"

"Let's talk then" Chris said putting his body in front of me block the view of the tv.

"I'm not talking to you." I said

"Why ? The grown woman isn't available today ?" He said grabbing a chair.

"I already told you to leave my house" I said.