LII

Tonight is my last show, this tour has been a lot ! Im happy I get to finish it with a show in LA which has been my home for a few years now. I'm in my dressing room with Chris talking to Lia my tour executive manager.

"I'll be right back" He said seeing his phone ringing before stepping out of the room.

smh.

"so you sure about this set list for tonight, no other modifications I need to add?" She asked before looking back at her list.

"Yeah everything is good. What I need right now is to start getting ready."

"Ok Imma leave you to it just text me when you want hair and makeup to come back in the room."

" I will thank you so much." I said seeing her leaving as she hold the door for Chris who was coming back.

"she made those acoustic arrangements that you wanted?" He asked as put his phone in his back pocket.

"yes everything is set." I said observing his demeanor.

"Cool. I love that acoustic version of taboo fa sure."

"who was it ?" I asked

"hum?" He said?

"on the phone. Who was it?"

"nobody important-"

"it clearly is if the person has your number."

"Sevyn it's just a call."

"Why you stepping out the room for?"

"it's nun just music stuff" he said avoid looking me in the eyes.

"okay. I'm done playing, who's she?" I asked him.

"who is she ?" He repeated as he frowned.

"Yeah! The girl you're fucking Chris who the fuck is she ?"

"Why would you ask me some dumb shit like that??" He answered.

"I know you been meeting up with this no caller Id girl."

"We going to each other's phone now?" He said making me chuckled.

"Don't flip this on me like I'm the one acting crazy, nah own up to what you did."

"Amber I didn't fuc-." He sighed.

"Stop lying to me ! I know you wasn't in the Studio last night too!, you wasn't answering I called and none of them saw you come in."

"Chris I'm asking for the truth.Where were you?"

"I didn't fuck anyone baby I-"

"Where. were. you.?" I said.

"Ammika's."