11

"Where is he?" Daemi is looking for Jake here and there in the class. She takes out her phone and messages him. She sighed in frustration because there had been no reply from him She put her head on the table, makes Sunghoon turn off his phone, changed his place and took a seat in Jake's place. Daemi was looking at him with a confused face, turning her gaze to him. 

"Why are you sitting here? It's Jake's seat. " Daemi urges him.

"Jake messages me that he can't attend school today. He caught a fever. So, can I sit here? " He smiled.

Daemi nodded in hesitant and looking at her phone screen once again.

"He can reply Sunghoon's messages, but why he didn't reply me?" She mumbled.

" Daemi." She tilt her head to Sunghoon who already put a chocolate bar with a pink ribbon on her table. She touch it and ask him as she has no idea what that chocolate bar  meaning for.

" Did you didn't remember? Today are valentine day."

Sunghoon avoid his gaze from her and fix his position.

" Valentine, Tsk. Nonsense. I think I'm the wrong people to accept this from you."

Sunghoon tilt his head to facing Daemi.

" No, I'm not. Is it wrong if I give it to you? Oh- even we're already breakup, you can't accepted anything from me?"

" No, I didn't mean that. Sunghoon, please be the person that hold your word. Don't simply playing my hurt just for fun."

Sunghoon sighed.

" Daemi, can you forgive me? Y-yes I know that you still hate me. But-." He cupped his face in frustration.

" It's still early right to fix everything?"

Daemi looking at him, holding her tears and avoid her gaze from him.

"Okay, class. Good morning. For physical education class today, I want to do some activities with you guys. I'll wait at the field. Please be there in 10 minutes. For the student who's late, they will run 10 rounds around the field. "

All the students nodded in sync, preparing themselves for physical education class.

" Okay, everyone is here."

The teacher sighed happily as he already took the students' attendance.

" Alright, for today's classes, I'll relieve your Mrs. Kang classes because she was on leave. So your PE class will be in 2 hours today. "

The teacher shakes his head as all of the students cheer happily while jumping when he announces it.

" Okay, class. I have already prepared for you a game. Treasure hunt. Do you guys love it? "

All the students were already chaotic with each other as they didn't agree with those kinds of games.

" Tsk, boring. He thinks we're in primary school or what? " Sunghoon mumbled to himself, causing Daemi tilt her head to him.

" I know that you guys won't agree it. So, that's why I already adjust the game. I know you guys will like it. I am sure about that. "

The teacher curved his smile.

" One person was absent today. So when I referred to the named list here, there have 20 students between all of you. Umm, so find your partner." Daemi quickly grabbed Minjee's hand.

" Different genders." The teacher smiled while looking at them , who already holding each other. Daemi and Minjee looked at each other, in pouting. 

Daemi bids goodbye to Minjee, who goes in another direction to find her partner, leaving her behind in clueless.