17

" Why you look so sad again? You make me want to slapped your face right now, Daemi."

Daemi fixed her eyes on him, shows her fake smiles to him. " No, I'm not sad. I-Im just-" She sighed.

" Nothing. Go, your bus is ready." Jake tilt his head to her, crossed his arm and glaring to her eyes. " I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why."

She sighed. "No, I just want to say, take care. That's it."

Jake glared his eyes to her again. Near his face to her, causes her avoid his gaze. " Tsk, really? So what's that teary eyes meaning for, huh?"

Daemi tear come down to her cheeks as she can't hold it anymore. " I-I'm sorry, I just-"

" C-can you back to Seoul faster?" Jake chuckled and wrap his arm around her shoulder.

" Why you like this so sudden, huh?Tsk, crying baby."

Jake lower his gaze to her.

" Stop crying stupid. Don't make me cancel my name in this competition."

" Jake, let's go. Your bus is ready!" Areum walked towards them, and approaches Daemi too.

" Oh Daemi, you're here too? Take care yourself to stay at the house alone. I'm not with you around three days. Don't do silly things okay?" Areum patted her head softly.

" Oh I forgot that she was the top student too." She mumbled in her heart while fake a smile towards them.

" Don't worry, I'll be take care of her here. Good luck to both of you!"

Sunghoon approaches them from behind and standing beside Daemi. Jake faded his face in sudden and show his fake smile when he already want get into the bus.

Sunghoon and Daemi bid a goodbye from down there, and walking away when the bus already lost from their gaze.

" Take care."

- Jake handsome boy

Daemi curved a smiles on her lips when she read the notification on her screen and put it back in her jacket.

" We're just bestfriend but why I feel like this.."

She whispered in her heart, spacing out for a seconds. Sunghoon tapped her shoulder causes her flinch a little bit.

" Daemi, let's take a night walk before I send you home?" Daemi tilt her head into him, hesitant at first. After a moments, she nodded and they walks together. Daemi remain silent without said a word, maintaining fixing her eyes on the road while walking.

" Daemi, let's go to that stall? I craving some food." She nodded and followed Sunghoon from behind.

They take a seat on the bench, eat their food while enjoying the panorama of the night sky.

" Daemi, are you okay?" Sunghoon broke the silence between them. Daemi tilt her head into him, shows her smile and nodded.

" I'll not bored to said this, I hope you can consider my words this time."

" I know that I was the person who broke your trust towards me. Yes, I know that. But-"

" Can you give me a chance? Not like I urge you to be mine again, I just want to be your friend. That's all. "

Daemi sighed while fixing her eyes towards him.

" Sunghoon. I already forgive you a long time ago, tsk why you're so emotional dude." She tapped his shoulder.

"But-"

"I forgive but it doesn't mean that I forgot. I just want to try accept everything."

"Now, I feel relieved. My wounds have faded slowly from time to time by his presence. Even I knows that he never feel the same as me-"