🌹How To Pass Time Part 2🌹

The next morning I woke up. I needed to go tend to the horses. Normally at this time Levi would be up and cleaning.

After cleaning up, I walked out of my room.

"Finally awake, took you long enough." I could hear Levi half complain.

"Yeah..well, I'm not like you. So chill." I lightly spat back.

"Pft, ha..you are lucky that I'm not in an arguing mood." He pointed at the food and tea on the table. "Thanks...anyways." I grabbed a plate and slowly ate my food. Levi placed more tea down for me seeing as I chugged it.

"Really now...you drink more tea than me today." The dark-haired man teased. I see Erwin show up next to me on a chair at the table. I needed to wait till I go out to talk to him. I didn't want to make Levi worry.

"I'm gonna go out..after done feeding the horses."

"Ha..fine, just be careful."

I stand up and finish my food, I see the spirit Erwin follow me. "I will, I'll take the horse."

"Take the black one, in case of danger he's much faster."

"Uh ha..okay Levi.."

I walked out with my older survey core boots still on, even the pants. It wasn't necessary but I still like wearing it.

( Stable)

"Hello.." I patted the horse's noses. The black and bay both neighed to me softly waiting for food. "They..really seem to like you." A familiar voice I haven't heard in a while spoke.

"Oh..It's you. Hello Erwin."

The tall blonde past commander smiled at me. "Well we can finally talk here. Something on your mind?" I asked.

"I..feel bad for not telling Levi of all people that I'm able to see you and speak." Erwin spoke to me as I fed the horses, and began grooming them. After that, I saddled the black one up just as he said.

"Are you feeling alright ___?" Erwin walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I..uh.mostly. I guess old past memories still weigh on me...a lot."

"..hm I see. Good to know Levi has taken the option I gave him all those years ago. To keep you safe."

"..yeah..I just want to help him, I know we don't always agree, but he was my captain too for a very long time. He's a friend though, a really good friend." I brought Levi's black horse outside. Erwin's eyes widen seeing me climb up. "Where are you going?"

"To town.., after I ride around a bit. I mean..it's not like there are titans. Not that we have seen for a very long time."

"Hm, yes you are right...just be careful. I come back once you arrive."

I nod my head to Erwin. It was nice to see him again too. I began to make my horse walk, as I passed by the window I see Levi sitting there with a cup of tea. He watches me leave, I see his sharp silver eyes flash.

'I swear ___ If you don't return. I'm coming after you and however put you in a shit position.' Levi thought to himself.

Levi was very strict when he bought the horses

Levi was very strict when he bought the horses. He made sure they were extremely well trained, and return home if their rider fell off. Just like when the wings of freedom were still around. I respected Levi a lot and did me. Thought sometimes he could still be harsh, and overly...protective?? if a man such as breathed the wrong way around me.

- To Be Continued🌹