Stitch These Wounds Part 5

After I left the stables, limping a bit still from the leg wound I had a form being slammed to the ground in the courtroom. I was about to go mad for no food in me almost. My stomach was grumbling soo much for food. It gave me a hollow feeling.

I just hoped there was enough of food for us. Feeling the sting of my body I made my way up the steps to the dining room.
I could hear the sounds of people gather the closer I stepped into the room.

Where my spot was, and who was near. I had no idea.
* Tap...tap...tap..* My boots stopped right at the door. I peered in. 'Yup.....lots of people...' My eyes glanced around, seeing no empty table for me. It was totally full. '!...oh...w-well...I guess I could eat outside....' I thought, as I walked over to get my tray of food. It being a loaf of small bread..., water..., and...what seemed to be a potato. '....well I guess this will do...' Deep down I wished it was soup... like that one day.

Turning on my heel I was about to walk out the door seeing there was no place for me. When a soft voice suddenly caught me in the distance. 'hmm..?' I looked up with my tired eyes. In distance was, Hange, Mike, Levi, and even Erwin. They were trying to flag me down from what it seemed. However, I didn't understand. There was no room there. It looked full. I didn't understand what they wanted. I glanced at Eren sitting with Armin, and Mikasa on the other side of the room.

I stood there like an idiot with my tray, waiting to figure this out. When suddenly I see the form of Mike slide over a bit, seemingly putting a small gap between Levi and him, Hange was across from Levi.

I blinked for a second, as the crystal blue eyes of the blonde looked at me, while Hange seemed to turn her head, her fire brown eyes flagging me down. 'Hm...' I walked over, seeing that I was maybe alright to go there.

Taking my snow careful, painful steps. I made my way to the table.
"Hey..! ____." Hange greeted. "Hi....,I thought there was..no room left. I could eat..outside...if-|
"No way."

'Huh.?' I blinked, looking at the stoic-faced Levi. That was the first time I heard him talk since the court, at least that was what I thought.

"You are welcome to join us." Erwin smiled at me. I could see Mike shift over a tiny bit to the side again, making more room. His large form already having a hard time fitting.

"...ah. thanks." I set my tray down, as I sat down in the small gap, being close up to both of them on each side. 'Well this is awkward...' I thought.

"Take your time ___." Erwin said. I looked down at my plate picking up my small bread. Begining to much it. God, I was starving. I could feel eyes on me a bit. From above, a bit to my left. It was Mike. Taking a sip of water, then basically gulped all of it down. Everyone ate still at the table. I could see an extra plate on their tray. '.....I wonder...what it was...'

They seemed happy, enough. Levi was extra quiet from what I saw. I didn't understand why I sat next to him. If he hated me, then why sit me next to him??? so we could anger each other???
*clunk...* Suddenly my bread dropped from my hand, landing on the table then rolling a bit to the left. 'Oh crap...' It was soo quiet, that the bread could be heard from far away.

I reached over with a blank look on my face. I was still starving. However, just as I reached over I managed to bump my hand into Mike's. "!!" I felt my heart drop a bit, apologizing mentally.
"...cold..." His low voice suddenly said.

"Huh.....?" I grabbed my bread taking a bite of it. We all looked at Mike form the corner of our eyes.
"...your hands...are cold..."