04

—————————-
LEIA POV'S (YEAR PASSED)

Today is Hyunjin's birthday and the day he becomes an adult.

Many of the maids were running around as Ji was organizing the party for Hyunjin's birthday.

"Master." I said and Ji let out a chuckle.

"You still call me master to this day?" Ji said and he pulled my body closer to his— my heart started to beat really fast.

"I'm your husband, not a superior." Ji said and placed his lips on my cheeks. "And the mother of my only son."

I'm the luckiest woman in the Realm— The Ancestor God and Mother Heaven giving us such a blessing.

Most of the princess/concubines had a daughter— but only me and Princess Eliza had a son.

"You make me the most happiest husband in the entire world." Ji caressed my cheeks.

"Dad!" Our 19 year old son, Hyunjin quickly ran to him and he hugged.

"How was your sword lessons with Zhan?" Hyunjin clapped and General Zhan walked from behind him.

"Your son is the most talented one." General Zhan let out a chuckle as he pat Hyunjin's shoulder. "Don't go too hard on him, Jin."

My eyes were shining seeing Hyunjin so grown up and still being his happy self.

"Hyunjin, can i talk to you?" I asked him and Hyunjin nodded.

"Please help Ji with what's left on the list for his party." I said to Zhan. "Oh and send the remaining invites to Princess Hana's palace."

"On it, sister." Zhan said chuckling.

I handed the book to a maid that was with us and grabbed Hyunjin's hands.

We were walking away from everyone and went into my room, the room that Ji provided me for anything that i would like to do.

"Mother, why would you-" I snapped my fingers and the doors locked.

"Today Felix was asking for you with his mother." I let out a chuckle. "Luckily his mother pretended that you don't exist and ignored him."

"Wait-" Hyunjin eyes widened. "He still asks for me?"

"It is very normal in the Mortal Realm that a boy develop feelings for another boy." I let out a chuckle. "So is here— but your father doesn't know about Felix."

"What do you want me to do?" I handed him over my book of spells.

"You will cast this spell." I said opening the book on his hands and pointed at it. "It will send a message to him on his dreams."

"Got it." Hyunjin was excited and i let out a chuckle.

"Hyunjin wait." I said. "I spoke to your grandfather about Felix."

"And." His eyes widened.

"He wants to bring him to our realm." I said chuckling. "But with one condition."

"You must pass through some trials on your birthday." I show 1 finger to him. "You must learn what it feels like to live like an human."

"Mom-" I sat on the chair.

"Your father did the same when he got married to me." Hyunjin was carefully listening to everything.

"You will live under the Hwang family." I did a formations with my hands and created an mirror where it shows images.

"You will go by Hyun from now on." I said and clapped my hands. "You live in a Rich Family over there— be lucky i plead."

"Thank you so much mom." Hyunjin was so happy and i couldn't help myself but let a tear fall down my cheeks.

"My baby boy is growing up." I said and Hyunjin hugged me.

** TIME PASSED** (HYUNJIN)

"Prince Hyunjin is so handsome." I hear some of the noble's daughters say as i was walking and greeting the nobles.

"Hyunjin, hello." One of the Princesses, Xie said as she was seeming to drag Hana's daughter with her.

"Princess Y/N would like to dance with you." I was confused and shook my head.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry Xie." I said rejecting the offer. "But I'm enjoying my birthday in another way as i'm departing soon."

****