13

FELIX POV

"There you go, at the Prince's house." The older brown haired boy said as he parked the car right in front of Hyunjin's house and pressed the car horn.

I started sending Hyunjin a message.

Lee Felix

Are you home, Hyunjin? I'm here in front of your house, silly.

I placed my phone back on my pocket and saw how the front door was being opened.

Kkami (Hyunjin's dog) ran out of the house barking and licking the car's door.

"Hyun!" I said excited when i saw him stand there and quickly got out of the car, hearing a chuckle coming from Chris.

"Don't get too wrecked kids." Chris laughed and drove the car away from the house. Hyunjin grabbed my purple bag and he let out a chuckle.

"Any homework love?" I nodded and Hyunjin waved his hand.

A blonde haired girl in her 19's walked out of the house and couldn't help myself but look at Hyunjin confused.

"Felix, this is Ari." Hyunjin introduced the both of us. "She's in my advanced class group, i hired her to help you with your homework."

"Nice to meet you Felix." Ari said smiling. "We will have a good time doing homeworks."

Great, Hyunjin.

"I have to go grocery shopping." Hyunjin said. "As someone ate all of my favorite sandwich."

I giggled.

"He's amazing." (Flashback) I said to Dajeong as we were walking through the field. "He's like those gods you see in the movies."

"I know." Dajeong chuckled. "Imagine being with a god like him."

"Let's go." Ari snapped me out of my thoughts and didn't realize that Hyunjin left.

My phone vibrated and i took it out of my pockets.

Hyunjin

Do your homework early as possible and perhaps i can do the picnic like you wanted.

Oh and you can use my study room, it's right next to my bed room.

I giggled while reading the message and placed my phone back on the pockets, following Ari into the inside of his house.

"Hyun has told me all about you, Felix." Ari spoke as we were walking through the halls to his study room as it is the only room that we can go. "And he didn't lie— you're really cute."

A blush appeared on my cheeks and she giggled. "Don't get shy, i have my girlfriend."She said, opening the door to the study room.

Hyunjin's study room is elegant and very interesting, you can find any sort of history regarding the human race and his kind.

"Okay we sit here." Ari said sitting down on the chair and she looked over at me. "What's your assignment given?"

"I have to research about Picasso." I said. "And make an fictional story that could perhaps link with Picasso's past."

Ari clapped her hands and grabbed a pen from her purse. "Let's work it."

****

"I'm home!" I heard my boyfriend's voice and Ari giggled.

"Someone's home." Ari said and she closed the notebook. "And just in time, we literally finished."

"How's my favorite boyfriend and my best friend?" Hyunjin said smiling. "Ari, Rose gave me this as she was working on the supermarket today."

Hyunjin handed a plate of Ari's favorite food to her and she smiled. "My girlfriend always making sure that i eat."

"As for you." Hyunjin said looking over at me. "We're having dinner in my room."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "You said we will have a picnic in the back."

"Oh we will." Hyunjin said chuckling. "I was messing with you."

"I must get going." Ari spoke smiling at the both of us. "Thank you for this opportunity." She said before leaving the both of us alone.

The minute that Ari left the study room, Hyunjin clapped his hands and the door to the study room was close.

"After i went shopping and get the food needed." Hyunjin said before he sighed. "I received a call about Jeongin— he's in the hospital."

My eyes widened at what he said, i didn't expect for Hyunjin's companion to be sick and in the hospital.

"His mother found him in the floor outside of his house at midnight." I saw how a tear was falling down his cheeks, i knew how much Jeongin did a lot for him.

"H-He might die." I went to hug Hyunjin, i didn't want him to feel bad as well.

"Don't be sad." I tried to calm him down by hugging and massaging his back. "I know he will make it."

I helped Hyunjin sit down on the chair and he pulled me right into his lap.

I feel my smile growing as he was placing both of his hands on my cheeks, he was literally making me smile. My eyes were wandering through his entire body and he seems to notice.

I placed both of my hands in his shirt and started getting closer to his body, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as i was enjoying the silence in the room.

"Lee Felix." Hyunjin spoke and i ignored him calling out for my name, i completely unbuttoned his shirt and his chest was exposed to the air.

He let go off my cheeks.

"Lee Felix, are you willing to leave everything for me?" I heard him ask and he grabbed my hand. "Are you willing to leave this world and come to my realm?"

This moment is very important for me and very important specially for him, i knew he has been waiting for the answers after a while.

"Yes Hwang Hyunjin." I answered him. "I'm willing to leave Earth just to stay living with you and start a life together."

***