15 [HYUNJIN]

****************
"This is how you make Hwang Hyunjin feel."

I noticed the look on Felix's face: happiness.

"This is how you make Lee Felix feel."  He says, a smile appearing on his lips.

This is the Felix that i fall in love with— the Lee Felix that has Hwang Hyunjin in his fingers.

Could it be true what Jeongin said back then?

**FLASHBACK**

"Look!" Jeongin said chuckling. "You're such a puppy whenever Felix is around."

I pouted. "Am not."

"If you weren't in love with Felix, why would you bother even come to earth in the first place?" He asks, giving me that serious look.

"If you don't love Felix, why would you choose him over Y/N?" Jeongin said as he placed his cup of tea in the table. "Answer me that, Hwang Hyunjin."

"I love Felix because he's way too different from any of the princes/nobles back in the realm." I said finishing my tea. "I just don't know how my life came to this."

"Because your Grandfather wants you to experience what it actually feels like to find that someone."

"Lee Felix is your Dreamer, he's your weakness."

*** END OF FLASHBACK**

"Earth to Hyunjin." Chris waved his hands right in front of me and i snapped out of my thoughts.

"He has been spacing a lot lately." Felix said pouting. "You okay love?"

"Hyunjin, Felix specifically summoned me because he keeps thinking you're feeling sick." Chris sat down on the ground. "You're not your usual flirty self."

It's hard to tell them knowing that comes out of my lips: can come near.

"It's nothing." I said while looking over at both of them. "It's just an headache, but i be fine."

"I though immortals don't-" Chris placed a hand on Felix's mouth.

"You need to stop, i swear." Chris looked at him and let out a sigh.

My phone rang and i grabbed it from my pockets.

Mrs Hwang is calling...

"son, are you okay?! Sasha called me saying that you aren't allowing her to see you." I groan at hearing my mother complained in the phone.

"I'm okay mom." I rolled my eyes at her. "Sasha is just being annoying and i want to be with my friends."

"Just call me back whenever there's a situation." I nodded and she hung up the call.

"Can I please be alone at my study room?" I asked to both Chris and Felix. "You too can eat, i just need to take a breath."

********