25

***********************

    Hyunjin POV

Dream

"Hyunjin?" A female in what seemed to be like her 40's called for my name.

I opened my eyes and saw how my arms were chained up against the walls.

  "Who are you?" I said to the lady and started coughing.

"I'm Sephire, I am the spiritual guardian of the Phoenix." My eyes widened at the sudden confession.

"What a Phoenix has to do with me?" I asked her confused and she chuckled.

"Because the Phoenix is being used to communicate to your spirit." Sephire said and she flew over to where my right arm was.

"Don't you know that you're in a spiritual world created by yourself and your dreamer?" She said.

"It's a world where you will see things that you really want to see– but you must not get addicted to it." Sephire ordered. "Because it can completely kill you."

"Kill me?-" Before i could say something, the chains disappeared and i suddenly was sucked into a black hole.

********
Dream

I was in Hongchin Palace.

  "How am i back in my home?-" I saw how my clothes changed, i was wearing a Dragon Robe.

"Your majesty." An eunuch bowed and i quickly turned around.

"Princess of Glory, Princess Eun has came with your daughter." He mentioned.

"Ancestral God Hyunjin, may you live hundreds of year." Eun said and before she could speak– I saw Felix running into the room with a little girl.

"Your majesty." Felix bowed. "I have spoken to the foster house– I would like to adopt this little girl."

****
Felix POV

Once I entered the room to where Hyunjin was being for the days, a tear was falling down my cheeks.

Seeing him laying there made my heart break more than it ever was.

"Hyunjin.." I called out for his name, i was walking over to his bed and saw how pale he was.

"Hyunjin.. you went through a lot of lives." I said as another tear fell down my cheeks. "You protected me, you made sure i wasn't dead.. and now your on verge of dying."

I started to cry.

*************
Hope you enjoy the last chapters that are coming 💚 – Sari