08

——————-
HYUNJIN POV

"Does he know your secret?" Jeongin asked when he hung up on the phone and i shook his head.

"He thinks i don't know him." I said looking at Jeongin.

"I want him to find out when he comes here." I said and we heard a knock.

"Here he is." Jeongin said and he walked over to the door just to let him in.

There was Felix looking at me specifically and i let out a chuckle.

"Hello Felix." I said.

**FELIX**

"Hello Felix."

My heart beat really fast when he said my name with a confidence— with that feeling.

"H-Hyunjin." Hyunjin looked over at Jeongin.

"Jeongin, please leave." Jeongin obeyed and he quickly left the living room.

"It has been a while my sweet boy." I ran fast to him and hugged him tightly. A tear was falling down my cheeks and he let out a chuckle.

"P-Please don't leave me." Hyunjin nodded and he grabbed my hand.

"I never left you." Hyunjin said smiling. "I just am in the middle of a trial done by the gods."

"Gods?" I raised an eyebrow. "So the legends are-"

"They are true alright." i said.

"You made a wish and that was for you to have someone that accompany and gives you lot of love." Hyunjin said putting down the cup. "The gods granted you the wish and brought me into the mortal world in order for you to love."

"H-Hyunjin." My legs were shaking. He knew all this time how much i have affections/feelings for him?

"Lee Felix." Hyunjin said. "Will you do the honor and come to my home world?" He asked me. "And be my prince?"

"W-What about my friends?" I asked him and he let out a sigh.

"You will sadly forget about Dajeong." He said. "But for Chris— you see him quite often."

"Sir." Jeongin came back and he handed an envelope. "Letter sent from the heaven realm."

Hyunjin grabbed the letter and his eyes widened.

"You're telling me that Hana sent her daughter here as well?" He said to Jeongin and he nodded.

"I must investigate." Jeongin said before he left once more and Hyunjin placed his attention back on me.

"The reason why i didn't recognize you at first.. is because immortals normally lose their memories when they come here." He explained. "The only way i got my memory back quick is because Time Dreamer is near me."

"What's a Time Dreamer?" I asked him. "You always mentioned it all the time."

"A Time Dreamer is like a counterpart of an Immortal." He started explaining. "They have the power to make whatever they dream or their personal needs become real."

"Time Dreamer usually appears when a Royal Blood bound to be born." Hyunjin said looking at me. "But.. i was sent here to learn about your world."

"You can't let any human know about my existence of being immortal." Hyunjin chuckled. "They think that i will obey to their wishes."

"What happens if i come to your home?" Hyunjin stood up from the chair and walked over to me, me being pushed against the wall.

"If you come to my world, you will have all the luxury in the world." Hyunjin whispered in my ears as he was running his fingers through my neck. "And you will have me entirely."

A world where my words finally matter.
A world where i will have Hyunjin with me.

I could feel Hyunjin's breath and it was driving me crazy. The way that his face was so close to my neck and how his body was against mine.

"Felix." Hyunjin said my name, i was slowly melting. "Be mine."

"Say yes to him." My heart was screaming out for his affection.

"Say the world and i will teleport us to my house." Hyunjin whispered in my ears. "And you're not leaving my house till i say so."

"H-Hyunjin." I was trying to resist but it was no use.

I felt Hyunjin's lips on my neck as he was kissing them and couldn't help myself but let out a moan escape my lips.

"Hyunjin." I said his name. "Take me to your house, arrest me in your house and never leave me."

And before i could say another word, i was already in Hyunjin's house and i gasped. I fell on the bed and he let out a chuckle.

"Where do i mark you?" Hyunjin said as his fingers were running down my neck. "The minute that i mark you— you will be bonded to me."

I didn't care where he marks me, i just need to feel his lips once more.

I sat down on the bed and he sat right in front of me.

I saw how his hands were slowly unbuttoning my shirt and my chest was exposed to him, he licked his lips.

"My mother would kill if she finds out his son is giving his innocence before marriage." A smirk was seeing in his lips. "But heck is you.. and we will surely do it again."

I jumped on top of him and placed my lips against his in a needy way, i need him.

**SKIP**

Our clothes were in the floor, we were only covered by the blanket that Hyunjin has in his bed.

"I-I can't believe this is real." Who would've thought that i have the most handsome guy sleeping right next to me?

"I love you Felix." Hyunjin sleepily said. "I can't wait to have more days like this with you."

"Do you have school tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked me. "Because i'm serious, you're not leaving my house.. even if i have to make Chris get your clothes over here."

I giggled. "Only if you kiss me one more time i wouldn't."

It is the start of my new life with Hyunjin.
****