Fireworks

It was night and Tommy was laying on a flower field looking up at the bright glowing stars.
A gust of wind came as Tommy closed his eyes only to hear the footsteps coming closer to him.
"Papa!" A child like voice could be heard as Tommy opened his eyes sitting up.
"Oh, Shroud!" Tommy said as the spider hybrid sat down in his lap cuddling up to him.
Tommy started to play with Shrouds hair as he continued to look up at the stars.
"Hey want to do something fun?" Tommy asked Shroud who looked up at him with an questioning look.
"Like what?" Shroud asked tilting his head to the side.
"Fireworks!" Tommy said smiling as big as he could.
"Fire..Fireworks??" Shroud asked confused.
"Yea!" Tommy said as he gently put shroud to the side as he then began searching in his inventory.
"Aha! Found them!" Tommy said happily as he walked a bit away from where they were.
Almost a second later Tommy came back and sat down next to Shroud smiling.
Then a bang could be heard up in the air as colours spread across the dark sky lighting it up even more then the stars.
At first Shroud got scared and hugged Tommy's arm tightly as a Tommy put his arm around him.
"Hey.. Don't be scared.." Tommy whispered looking down at the little spider.
At that moment another one exploded and Shroud could see how beautiful his father really was with his ocean blue eyes and his blond curly hair.
Shroud smiled as he looked up at the fireworks with his father.
"I want to be like him when I grow up!"