The next gen

"Come on!" Someone shouted as they were running on an field of alliums. The sun was shining bright over two children, one who was a piglin from the nether and the other a spider hybrid from the over world.
"Your quite slow" the spider said as he laid down on the grass.
"Not fair! Your a spider!" The piglin said as he sat down next to the spider and crossed his arms.
"And?" The spider said sitting up.
"Spiders are faster!!" The piglin said turning his head towards him.
"Well fair point" the spider said after a while of thinking. Soon after that they both started to laugh.
"You know..." the spider said after a good while of laughter and looked up to the sky. The piglin turned towards the spider and looked confused at him.
"What?" The piglin asked confused.
"Let's be best friends forever!" The spider said with a big smile on his face as he looked at his friend next to him.
"Yeah!!!" The piglin said cheery and a big smile appeared on his face.
"Forever and ever!" He said putting his fist up in the air.
"Michael and Shroud best friends forever" they chanted over and over again and ran around the field of alliums.

Michael and Shroud best friends forever
The song had slowly disappeared and now fire was burning down the once beautiful allium field. There were nothing other then fire.
It was like a repeat of last time.
It was like...
Like history repeated itself...
Over and over again