Do I know you?

Being dead for so long did things to one, especially being revived.
Tommy couldn't remember everything except for the green bastard that had beaten him to death with an potato.
So when Tommy got out there were an whole new world in front of him.
One he had never seen.
"What the fuck is this..?" Tommy said in an low voice as he looked around seeing plants and some buildings a bit away.
He had only been able to see those dark obsidian walls for as long as he could remember.
He had never known there was an outside of that tiny little box. He had always thought that the box was the only thing existing.
Tommy started to make his way to the buildings in the small distance.

-Time skip-

As Tommy walked on not looking where he was going he accidentally bump into someone.
"Oh! I'm so sorr-" the boy who Tommy had bumped into got quiet and was just standing there staring at him.
"Umm, hello?" Tommy said waving his hand in front of the boys face.
"T-Tommy..?" The boy said as his eyes started to fill with tears.
"I- uhhh.." Tommy said not knowing what to say.
"TOMMY!!!!" The boy yelled as he hugged Tommy with such force they fell to the ground.
"Umm.." Tommy said as he unsurely hugged the boy back.
"Hi?" Tommy said in an questioning tone of voice.
"I'm so sorry but do I know you??" Tommy said pulling the boy of off him.
"What do you mean? It's me Tubbo!" The boy said as he wiped away his tears.
"Tubbo..? I'm not familiar with that name.." Tommy whispered but loud enough for Tubbo to hear.
"What... Do you mean not familiar..?" Tubbo said with an shaky voice as he was getting quite worried.
"I don't know you sorry.." Tommy said getting up from the ground and started to walking away.
Tubbo ways to surprised to even go after him. He was just sitting there.
On the ground.
No one there with him.
His best friend didn't remember him.
Tommy had forgotten about him.
I don't know you
That was the only thing playing on repeat in his head.
I don't know you