A child on the smp

It was an normal day on the smp, though for once it was quite peaceful without anyone fighting.
As Tommy was walking back to his home he found an mysterious chest next to the prime path.
"Huh..." Tommy thought as he just stood and stared at the chest in front of him. As he walked closer to it he decided that he would take a look inside, because why not?
As he opened the chest there wasn't anything interesting inside but a potion without name
"Ohhh~" Tommy said as he put it in his inventory.
"Don't mind if I do!" Tommy said walking away from the chest.
As he got to his house he decided to see what kind of potion he had found, but how would he do that? Exactly he would be stupid enough to try it for himself!
"Oh why the fuck not!" Tommy said shrugging as he drank the full bottle. He didn't feel weird so he just ignored it.
After a while he started to feel quite dizzy so he sat down for a bit.
"Damn..." Tommy said quietly to himself as he placed his hand on his head.
Everything started to spin around and then his head hit the ground.

Tubbo was walking along the prime path and was going to visit Tommy.
As he got there Tommy wasn't in sight so Tubbo started to look around.
"Tommy?!" Tubbo yelled looking for his friend.
"Tommy?" Tubbo said as he peeked his head in to Tommy's house.
"Huh?" Tubbo said as he noticed a pile of clothes on the ground.
"Tommy..?" Tubbo said walking closer to the pile.
As he walked closer he could see Tommy's blonde hair and Tubbo turned him around.
"OMG TOMMY!!" Tubbo said as he looked closer.
"Wait..." Tubbo said looking down on the boy in his arms. This was Tommy but....
Younger looking?
"Mmm.." Tommy hummed as he was waking up. He rubbed his eyes and was meet with Tubbo's
"Uhhh....." Tubbo said as he just continued to stare.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"