9. Hostage

⚠️Warning: Chapter contains rape⚠️

I was fast asleep when I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I pushed the blanket off of me and slid on my slipper and walked down the steps. 

When I got downstairs I saw Dad and uncle Stefan fight two vampires. I recognized the two from the tomb. I guess one of the vampires heard and they vamp speed to me and pinned me to the wall. 

I was struggling under her grip, good thing Uncle Stefan pulled her off and pinned her to the ground. When she let go I fell to the floor holding onto my neck.

Uncle Stefan staked the vampire that was choking me and the other ran seeing his friend dead. Dad ran to see if I was alright. I nodded as telling him that I was fine. 

"Phia did you know those vampires?" Uncle Stefan asked. 

"Yeah," I said finally finding my words. "What did they want?" I ask.

"I don't know," Dad answered. 

"Well since I'm going back to sleep," I said and walked up the steps. 

"Sweet dreams" I heard my dad shout. 

I went back into my room and climbing back into bed trying to forget what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked downstairs in my workout clothes. I saw my dad fixing the broken window and Uncle Stefan on the couch. 

"Hey guys, I'm going out with Jeremy, I'll be back later," I said.

"Ok sweetie, be careful because that vampire will be out for revenge," Dad said from his place on the ladder. 

"Ok Love you dad, love you Uncle Stefan," I said giving them both kisses on the cheek. 

I walk grabbed my keys and walked outside. Yes I have a car. You may be asking how can I drive when I was in a tomb all my life. Well Dad taught me how to drive which took like a week. 

As a reward for my awesome driving, he gave me a black 2022 jeep grand cherokee wk. She is my precious baby. 

Anyways I hopped into my car and drove to the Gilbert house. When I arrived, I knocked on the door. Jenna answered she seemed as she was in a rush. 

"Hey Jenna," I said. 

"Hey Soph, um, Jeremy is upstairs he should be down soon," She said. 

"Hey where you headed?" I asked 

"Um, I have a meeting with my thesis counselor," She responded. 

I nodded and walked into the house. I walked upstairs to see Jeremy's door open but i don't see him so I sit on his bed. 

He walks out the bathroom with a towel in his hand with only pants on. 

"I like the view," I said making my presence known. 

He jumped not knowing I was there, he quickly grabbed his shirt and put it on. 

"Your early," He said with a smile.

"No actually your late, I said be ready by 10, and oh look it's 10," I said holding up my phone showing the time. 

"I'm sorry I over slept," He said coming toward me giving me a kiss on my forehead. 

"It's fine, you already payed your debt with that amazing view of your abs," I said with a smirk like my Dad's. 

He rolled his eye playfully. "You know you loved it how I admired your abs," I said. 

"Let's go," He said walking out his room grabbing my hand. 

 "Can I drive?" he asked. 

"Nope, nobody can drive her, even you your a horrible driver," I said.