22. Meeting Elijah

Third Person
Stefan woke up and got ready for school. He went to Sophia's room to see if she was ready. 

"Soph, you ready?" He asked outside her door. 

Stefan knocked and called her name again but she didn't answer. He opened the door to be met with an empty room. He just shrugged and just assumed she stayed over Elena's house. He went back downstairs and left for school. 

Stefan was at his locker getting his stuff for my first class when Jeremy came to me. 

"Hey Jeremy," He said. "Did Soph stay at your house?" 

"No, but if Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it," Jeremy said. 

Stefan looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..." Jeremy was about to go on but he stopped him. 

"Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together," Stefan explained. 

"Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy asked. 

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over," Stefan said. 

"'Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then? And where is Sophia if she didn't sleep over my house or she wasn't in her room?" Jeremy asked. 
---------------------
Sophia woke up and took a look at my surroundings. She was in a house but not my house nor the Gilbert house. She look over and see Elena knocked out on the other couch. 

"Elena, Elena wake up," Sophia said shaking her. 

She slowly opened her eyes. 

"Sophia," She said and looked around. "Where are we?" 

"I don't know but it's ok, we're gonna get out of here," Sophia said. 

She heard something coming from the steps, so she looked over and saw a guy. He had blonde hair that was almost to his shoulders and stubble on his face. He walked over to Elena and untied her. 

"What do you want?," Elena asked. 

"Shh," The man said. 

"Please, I'm hurt," Elena said. 

She was hurt from last night, there was a blood stain on her shirt. 

I rolled my eyes a little. Elena was good at playing victim because she's always the victim. 

"I know. Just a taste," The man said. 

He vamped out about to bite Elena's bite wound but a lady with black hair stopped him.

"Trevor! Control yourself," She yelled.

"Buzzkill," He mumbled. 

He leaves and we are alone with the black haired lady. 

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked. 

"I swear to God if she gets us killed, I'm going to kill her in the after life." Sophia thought

"Oh my god, you look just like her," She said ignoring  Elena's question. 

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" She started but the lady stopped her. 

"Be quiet!" She said getting annoyed. 

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert-" Elena kept going but Sophia stopped her.