Chapter nineteen

A/N: there are two warnings for this chapter. SMUT and gruesome death/violence. I put warnings before each part and marked the ending. I'm really nervous about publishing this but I'm just gonna YOLO it. Please don't judge me😅

Ainsley

I THINK I KNEW WHAT she was about to tell me. If what we were perhaps going to do had any indication of it.

So I held my finger up to her mouth. I didn't want to hear the words out of her mouth.

"I think I know what you're about to tell me. And where it kind of hurts I can understand it. I mean, we were apart for years. What were you going to do? Not sleep with anyone else? Plus we weren't in a relationship before you left anyway. I had no rights towards you and who you slept with. It's okay." And it was okay. That didn't mean it didn't hurt any and I didn't wish that she hadn't been with anyone else. But it was her body and her choice.

I hadn't done more than kiss anyone. I just couldn't go any further with them. I had thought that I may be asexual but given the fact that Lucy makes my inside tingle and can turn me on beyond belief, ruled out that.

She looks surprised but doesn't say anything. I move my lips towards hers again

⚠️SMUT WARNING. ⚠️
A/N: I felt so weird writing this so I hope it's okay and not cringy as fuck.

Our lips smash together and she runs her fingers through my hair. Tugging on it to make me tilt my head back.

A soft pain shoots through my scalp and I moan a little bit. Lucy laughs at me.

"Well well little one. Are you into pain?" I just shrug my shoulders because I really didn't know. I hadn't even done anything like this before. "Have you ever done anything like this before. Been with a woman?"

"No.. I haven't been with anyone." Lucy looks surprised and confused at my statement but shakes her head. I decide to question her on it later. Right now I couldn't think about much other than the fact that I needed her.

She gently lays me back on the bed.

"I promise to be careful."

"No. Please don't. Give me your all."

"You aren't ready for my all baby. You will be someday, though. Now be a good girl and keep your mouth shut." She pulls my pants down and then my panties. She bends down and runs her tongue down the inside of my thigh. Sucking on the skin there. She was so close to touching my pussy but she refused. I tried to push her head there but that proved unsuccessful when she pushed my hands away.

Her eyes light up like an idea struck. "Scoot up on the bed, love." I do as instructed and see something appear in her hand.

A rope. I wonder what she's going to do with that?

"First take your shirt off," she says and I immediately follow her instructions "now, Arms above your head, little one." I put my arms above my head and before I know it she's tying an expert knot around my wrists and tying my to the head board.

"Now these will keep your hands still." I pull on the rope a little. Trying to test its strength and I could barely move them. "Before we truly get started I want you to know that whatever you want to stop, we'll stop. There aren't any consequences and I won't be mad."