The party

A party was going to be held at the Devildom that night and I couldn't help but feel excited at the idea of wearing a fabulous dress that Asmo personally chose for me. Asmo and I agreed that both of us would've met before the beginning of the party in his room and would've got ready together for the event.

I proceeded in going into Asmo's room as he still was keeping my dress there and needed to start preparing for the party that night. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room, since I received a text message from the Avatar of Lust saying he was waiting for me in his room and then I walked there. I knocked on his door and a warm voice told me to come in. Once the door was more than opened, I noticed that the boy was standing up right in front of me in his bathrobe, probably ready to have a bath and then prepare for the big event that night. <<Hi dear, sorry if you have to see me like this but i bet you don't mind at all!>> He said showing a bright smile on his face and then winking at me. I nodded a little and blushed on my cheeks without even noticing that little, but big at the same time, detail. I walked down and reached him: he was standing beside his vanity mirror, ready to prepare all of things he needed to make sure i was the star of the night, after him of course. <<You called me to make me try that dress on, right?>> I said after watching him organising all the stuff I would've needed in order to prepare. <<Not really, it is not me who is going to prepare right now!>> He paused for a bit and then spoke again. <<Dear, don't make such a confused face! Sit here and relax, Asmo is going to do your make-up for today!>> I made an excited and surprised face at first and then a bright smile appears on my face while nodding with a lot of confidence. He took my chin between his thumb and index finger to look at me right into my eyes, locking each other's sights together. He took a brush to apply eyeshadow on my eyelids and those movements of him were so delicate and soft I didn't feel the bristles of the brush he was using on me and then refined everything in order to let me be the star of the night.

Some time passed by and the fact that I had to stay still, was getting on my nerves and quite annoyed, I sighed as I was getting slowly tired. However, after he was done with his work, an amazed expression appeared on my face as I never imagined he would've been this incredibly skilled with makeup! <<Ta-da! Darling, you look absolutely fabulous and stunning! I'm such a genius!>> He praised himself while I kept watching myself in the mirror as the result of those long and interminably minutes, if not hours, sitting on that uncomfortable chair were totally worth it. I stood up and got blocked in the way by the demon who took me by my wrist and whispered <<It's a shame that your makeup is going to get ruined by me tonight babe...>> As I heard those words, I blushed and tried to look away, which actually worked quite well, and then let go of me so I could grab my dress to change in my own room. The only thing I could think of was "what did he mean by that?" but i wasn't able to find an answer to that question, even if I started torturing myself to death.

At the party all of the seven brothers, including Asmodeus who was looking absolutely stunning in his black and pink suit, were looking at me with an amazed expression. The first thing I could notice was how huge Diavolo's castle was: golden pillars everywhere, a big golden staircase guiding to the first floor and an immersive dance floor which had to be the entrance hall as the entrance door was right in front of the dance floor. <<Hello!>> Suddenly a deep and manly voice right behind me appeared and I could tell for sure it was Diavolo's. <<Good evening Lord Diavolo, nice to see you! Looking great in that crimson red suit, huh?!>> He laughed at my reply and then proceeded in going ahead with the conversation. I laughed, smiled and enjoyed my time with such a cultured demon like him but something was off and I could tell that by the atmosphere around me: I just wasn't so sure about what was that "something" that was ruining the party for me and was off to me for some reason.