Chapter four: The storm is approaching

Because I'm bored.

Y/n didn't give the man, nor Kamiya a chance to disregard him in any way. In fact, he did it to them. After he spoke to Chiyoda leader, he just told his people to move the cars and clear the field. Then he sat on the roof of the limousine and watched Minato play against Chiyoda. The game started. Y/n had to admit that they had impressive skills. They were fast, they hit each other hard.

-What's his name? - he asked the blondie girl he forgot the name of already.

-Otori Ojiro. - she answered shortly, paying a lot of attention to the game.

Y/n couldn't share her interest. Even though Ojiro treated this seriously, Y/n couldn't do the same. What impressed him though was the fact how determined Ojiro was to win and destroy the Minato Tribe. Kamiya was good at dodging Ojiro's punches, but once the attack landed on it's target, they were creating a lot of damage. Y/n was also impressed with Ojiro's looks behind his mask when it fell off.

Soon, much to Y/n's surprise, Kamiya was down. Minato gave up and Ojiro told them to dismantle their tribe. Y/n jumped off the car and walked up to Ojiro, getting his attention immediately. Ojiro pointed the bat in his direction.

-You're next. - he said. - Get ready.

-Put that toy away. - Y/n answered with a small smirk on his face. - Or I will use mine.

-You dare to oppose me? - Ojiro asked in a threatening manner.

-I asked you politely to put the bat away. - Y/n didn't have any of that. - You have three seconds to do so.

Y/n counted down and motioned for his people to take their guns out. He did the same and pointed his gun at Ojio. Otori only prepared his bat, earning a chuckle from Y/n.

-You think you're able to hit the bullet? - he asked. - You're definitely something.

-I will hit it and redirect it to your skull. - threatened Ojiro.

-I have only one thing to say. Leave this childish game and join me. - offered Y/n.

-Extreme baseball is a perfect way to dominate other groups. - argued Ojiro. - Why would I listen to a zero like you?

Y/n only smirked wider and shot two people behind Ojiro. He said his eyes widen as he realized he put his guard down.

-Because pride comes before the fall. -he said. - This game will soon come to an end of existence and when that happens, you will come to me on your own. - he turned around and started walking to the car. He opened the door to the limousine and gave Ojiro one more look. - Whoever taught you to think this way, will give you away like you mean nothing, if only it will let them save their own skin. Think about it. - he said, got in the car and shut the door.

Y/n's people copied his moves. They all got in the cars and left the scene. Y/n smirked to himslef at the thought of the man he just met.

-Otori Ojiro. - he muttered. - I'm looking forward to our next meeting.

Y/n was thinking of his next steps in dealing with both Chiyoda as well as with other groups. He considered provoking Chiyoda to open attack. What he wanted to do the most was showing Ojiro that no matter what he does, Y/n won't play according to any rules.

-It would be a shame to damage that handsome face of his... - Y/n said to himself. - It was a really handsome face...Calm yourself L/n, you don't need the relationship drama. Especially now.

With that said Y/n got back to pondering on his plans until the car stopped in front of the mansion. The driver opened Y/n's door, as usually. Y/n announced that the was back, grabbed the pack of shrimp crisps, and went to his office to work with the territory map.

-Accomplished two goals with one trip. -he muttered, pleased with the outcome.

He crossed out the Minato Tribe and connected their territory to Chiyoda's. Then he took a step back to have a view on the whole thing. He nodded with his arms crossed. - Come to me Ojiro, don't make me wait too long.