Chapter twenty two: Ace of Spades

Y/n and Ojiro waited for information about the possible where abouts of Yui. Their people were watching Neng, but so far, he didn't meet with her, nor did anything suspicious. It was frustrating, Y/n wanted to lay his hands on both Neng and Yui and have his fun with them. His mind was racing as he thought of the tortures he would do to them. Ojiro even encouraged it.

-Still nothing. - sighed Y/n.

-I'm disappoointed too. - answered Ojiro.

-Simply waiting won't get us anything but more frustration. - muttered Y/n. - We need distraction.

-Any ideas? - asked Ojiro. He spoke up once more seeing his fiance wanted to say something. - Apart from having sex all the time.

-Nevermind. - chuckled Y/n.

Ojiro rolled his eyes, smiling lightly at his lover. Y/n's eyes widened as the idea popped up in his mind. He reached to the drawer of his desk and took out the playing cards. That got Ojiro's attention and made him curious what Y/n wanted to do.

-Let's play strip poker. - he said. -Whatever will happen next, will be up to the winner.

-Can you think of something else than getting me in bed with you? - Ojiro raised his eyebrow.

-Yes. - grinned Y/n. - Getting in your pants in many other places than just our bed.

-What if someone comes in? - asked Ojiro.

-We will lock the door. - Y/n answered lowering his voice to a half whisper. - Or maybe you want me to beg for it?

Ojiro blushed and got up. He made his way to the door. For a moment Y/n thought he will leave, but he only locked the door. Then he made his way to the desk and sat on the opposite of Y/n. Y/n smirked as he shuffled the cards.

With that they started. They took their cardsand checked them. Y/n examined Ojiro's face, trying to to see any traces of reaction. He frowned as Ojiro's features were stone cold Y/n exchanged three cards. He had three kings, a ten and a nine. Then it was time to present the cards. I was sure he won with his set, but he had another thing coming. Ojiro slammed him with four queens and a ten.

-How did you...? - he asked.

-No need to ask. - answered Ojiro. -Strip.

Y/n took his watch off with a smirk on his face. Ojiro narrowed his eyes, but he didn't say anything to that. Next round. This time Ojiro was shuffling the cards.

Time skip

-How the heck is it possible? - Y/n whined as he lost again. He was already in his underwear, while Ojiro still had his pants on.

-Don't be a sore loser. - answered Ojiro. - I want it off. - he urged.

Y/n huffed and took his boxers off.

-Now what? - he asked.

-Now I will have my reward. - smirked Ojiro.

He got up and took his clothes off slowly, on purpose, to tease his fiance. Y/n was focused on his moves. Ojiro got himslef naked and sat in Y/n's lap, then he kissed him passionately. It didn't take much to get Y/n hard. He reached to Ojiro's entrance to prepare him, but he slapped his hands away. Ojiro prepared himslef, putting up a show for Y/n. Y/n on the other hand was getting impatient with all the teasing. Ojiro was pleased with that. After some more teasing and playing with Y/n, he finally sat down on his cock. Ojiro arched his back as he felt himslef being filled by his lover.

Ojiro started bouncing on Y/n's cock. They were pulling each other closer, not wasting any opportunity to add more marks and lovebites on the body of the other. Y/n had a perfect access to Ojiro's neck and chest and he made use of that. Ojiro had to admit Y/n's tongue playing with his nipples was driving him crazy. Y/n rolled his hips and aimed at Ojiro's prostate. Once he hit it, Ojiro couldn't keep his moans quiet anymore.

-I'm close. - he warned and cumed on their chests.

The tighness around Y/n's cock made him finish as well, right after. He filled Ojiro with his seed with a grunt. Ojiro got up from his lap and got dressed. Y/n did the same. After that they made their way to the bathroom for a shower and another round.