Chapter twenty eight: Party time

Ojiro and Y/n were getting ready for their bachelor party. It was the last evening before the wedding and  Kazuki had a plan for it. Ojiro put a black dress shirt on along with black dress pants. Y/n on the other hand had a different idea. He had a purple silk shirt on plus black jeans. His hair was styled to the side...Ojiro considered staying home seeing his lover. Y/n knew that. He left two buttons of his shirt undone.

-Collar up or down babe? - he asked, knowing very well that Ojiro's attention was on him.

-Down. - answered Ojiro. - Or I we will stay here for the rest of the night.

-I wouldn't mind. - purred Y/n.

-Me neither. - Ojiro smirked. - But Kazuki and Yume planned our bachelor party and we can't just disregard it.

-Okay, okay. - chuckled Y/n. - Let'sgo.

Y/n pecked Ojiro's lips before they left the bedoroom, completety ready for the night. They made their way down stairs, where Yume and Kazuki were already waiting for them.Y/n rained his eyesbrow in silent question when he noticed Kazuki handed money to smirking Yume.

-We made a bet that you won't show up.- explained Yume. - I knew that you won't make your little brother sad and won't ignore his effort.

-That's my bro. - he chuckled and ruffled Yume's hair. - So, where are we going?

-First we are dragging you to the club.- answered Yume. - Nothing inapropriate, we will just get wasted.

-Deal, we are taking the limousine. -nodded Y/n.

They did exactly what they planned. They had some champagne in the limousine as they were driven to one of the fanciest clubs in the town. Once they arrived, they got out of the vehicle and stepped in. Of course, apart from Y/n's friends and cousins, Kazuki made sure to have their people mixed with the people in the club. He had to ensure the safety of the two grooms to be.

They went to the lounge, where their guests aready waited for them. After some hugs and congrats, Y/n and Ojiro were seated next to each other with drinks in their hands. Most of the guests gave Ojiro the attention, because they wanted to know more about the man who managed to make Y/n think of settling down.

-It was buisness. - said Y/n. - Or that's the official version to the public.

-Indeed. - agreed Ojiro. - But something made me change my mind at some point. - he added teasingly, glancing at Y/n.

Y/n just pecked Ojiro's cheek as a response. Then another round of shots and drinks was served. Y/n decided to give up on counting how much he drank. To his surprise Ojiro could handle his alcohol pretty well, even though he said he didn't drink too often before.

In the end, Yume and Y/n were completely drunk, while Ojiro was drunk, but not wasted. Kazuki didn't drink much during the night, so he was able to hold Yume up without problems. He called their driver to pick them up. The rest of the guests was doing the same, after all they had to be ready for the wedding on the next day.

The limousine arrived around ten minutes later. Kazuki and Ojiro got in along with the L/n brothers and with that, they were on the way back the the mansion. Soon they were back home. They headed to the bedroom.

-Finally. - Ojiro heard Y/n say. He sounded way more sober than when they were in the club. - I have you all for myslef.

-You were pretending. - said Ojiro.

-Yes. - grinned Y/n. - How about we have some fun until as fiances for the last time?

-It actully sounds like a briliant idea. - answered Ojiro, before he wrapped his arms around Y/n's neckand kissed him.

He was happy Y/n was capable of having sex with him. He was thinking about it for the whole evening. He started unbuttoning the shirt, that was hiding Y/n's chest away from him. Y/n started doing the same. They were getting more and more hungry for each other. Ojiro threw Y/n's shirt behind him, just to have Y/n take his shirt away too.The rest o the clothes followed as they kissed their lips and all over each other's necks and chests. They fell on the bed with Y/n on top of Ojiro. Y/n started preparing his lover. Ojiro was letting out moans and gasps as he was leaving kisses on his body.

-What will your husband say when he sees you tomorrow? - he teased.

-He will have to understand that I was spending night with the hottest guy I know. - answered Y/n. - I wish your husband saw you like this.

-He will tomorrow. - chuckled Ojiro.

Y/n retracted his fingers and lined himslef up with Ojiro's entrance.

-Ready? - he asked.

Ojiro nodded. Y/n seeing that, pushed himslef inside of his lover. Ojiro arched his back in pleasure. He wrapped his legs around Y/n's hips, pulling him closer. He also made sure to gently scratch down Y/n's chest and stomach. Y/n groaned seeing that, it was so hot. Y/n leaned in and kissed Ojiro's lips passionately. Ojiro gripped the hair on the back of Y/n's head, pulling him closer even more. Y/n's thrusts were aimed at Ojiro's prostate, abusing it without mercy. Ojiro clawed on Y/n's back, it felt so good.

-I'm cuming. - Ojiro warned.

-Me too, love. - grunted Y/n.

Y/n started moving faster and rougher, sending his lover over the edge. Ojiro cumed on his stomach and chest, while Y/n finished inside of him right after. He rolled his hips few times to help Ojiro roll off his high before he pulled out. They shared a kiss.

-I love you. - said Y/n.

-I love you too. - answered Ojiro.

Y/n pulled Ojiro up before they made their way to the bathroom. They gently washed each other, before they went to bed. They fell asleep in each others arms after sharing one more kiss.