Chapter twenty four: Don't fear the Reaper

Warning about violence and graphic descriptions of tortures. Not much blood is being spilled, but feel free to skip this chapter, if you feel uncomfortable with this type of stuff. 

Y/n couldn't wait for six pm. He tried to be patient, but in the end he ordered to bring gagged Yui and Neng to the basement at two pm. Ojiro, Kazuki, Yume and the subordinates were gathered in the torture chamber and watched as the two prisoners were led in there. Y/n put a white overall on his clothes and just stood there with his hands behind his back.

-Like always, whoever wants to leave can do it now. - he said. He waited for few seconds, but no one decided to leave. - Very well. - he spoke up. - Ojiro, I want you to chose option one or optoin two for each of our special 'guests'.

-You won't tell me what you have planned? - asked Ojiro.

-Blind choice, love. - Y/n shook his head with a small smile on his face. Completely not fitting the things he was about to do.

-Let's get it started. - answered Ojiro, waiting to see what Y/n prepared.

-As you wish. - Y/n said to Ojiro, before he turned to his men. - Ladies first. Ojiro, one or two? Before I will let you chose, number two takes more time to kill.

-Two then. - Ojiro immediately answered.

-Understood. - nodded Y/n and reached to the high device. It was a rope hanging on the spinning-wheel by the ceiling. - Yui, I promised you a Columbian neck-tie and that was the number one torture for you, but for betraying Ojiro you deserve something special. Strappado.

Yui was dragged to the rope. Her hands were tied with it behind her back, tightly. She started trashing around, until Y/n started pulling her up on the rope. She felt her shoulders being pulled back with the whole weight of her body. Every movement was making it worse.

-Now that I think about it, it would be interesting to see Eiji Todoroki like this. - chuckled Y/n. Then he let go of the rope, making Yui drop to the ground. He managed to catch her before she hit the floor though. He loved the fear in her eyes. - Oops, my bad. - he said before he tied the rope to the hook.- Now we can leave Yui like this for a bit and move to Neng. Ojiro,one or two?

-One. - was the answer.

-You're in luck Neng. - said Y/n. -Number two was impalement. Number one will kill you quickly...but it won't spare you pain.

Y/n took the gag out of Neng's mouth.

-Fuck you. - growled Neng.

-That's not your job. - Y/n smirked before he stuck a plastic tube in his mouth.

He put the tape around Neng's face to prevent him from spitting the tube out. Then he brought in two containers with colorless fluids in them. They were both connected to the tube in Neng's mouth. Neng was laid flat on his back and held by Y/n's people, before Y/n spoke up. They also couldn't forget about Yui whining on pain.

-One of the containers was filled with water. - he said. - The other contains acid from the car battery. Only I know which container has water in it. Now Ojiro will make one more choice. If he picks acid, you death will be quick. If he chooses water...I will stick that two meter pale in your body. Through your butt until it comes out with your throat. - then he looked at Ojiro.- Which one?

-The left one. - answered Ojiro tilting his head to the side a bit.

-Will do. - he nodded and twisted the tap of the container on Ojiro's left.

The liquid started going down the tube. Y/n kept the emotionless face, he knew what was about to happen. He glanced at the pale before he moved his gaze back to the liquid. It was just about to reach Neng's mouth. Neng was shaking as he watched the liquid getting closer, before his eyes widened and he started choking. Y/n watched as the blood started coming out of Neng's nose. Y/n waited for the container of acid will be empty, before he cut the tube off. Neng's face was still dissolving. He wasn't moving. Y/n and the others could see the shape of the skull.

-Now that this piece of trash is taken care of, we can remind outselves about Yui. - said Y/n, turning back to the rope with Yui hanging on it.

For a moment he thought she was unconsious, but the swayed her. The screams everyone heard gave away that she was still alive and still with her senses.

Y/n grabbed the machete out of his wardrobe full of weapons, and walked up to the rope. Yui widened her eyes and started screaming more as Y/n was playing around. He was grazing the rope with the blade gently or pretended he was about to cut it, but he stopped in the last second. He enjoyed messing with her like this, inducing fear in people was like a drug to him.

-Alright, enough of this. - he said finally and cut the rope.

Yui screamed for the last time as she started falling down to her doom. Few seconds later she was laying on the ground, not moving. Y/n checked the pulse.

-She's dead. - he announced. - Clean this up.

Y/n watched as his men got to work. Y/n took the overall off and walked up to his brother, lover and Kazuki.

-Wonderful job. - said Ojiro.

-I never saw such creativity. - added Kazuki.

-Yeah, you gotta get used to that. -chuckled Y/n.

-Now I believe all of this is more serious than just playing XB. - he said.

-You wanna leave? - Ojiro raised his eyebrow.

-No. - Kazuki shook his head. - We are in one tribe and that's how it will stay.

-Good, now I need a shower. - said Y/n walking out of the basement. Yume, Kazuki anbd Ojiro followed him.Y/n made his way to the bedroom. Ojiro stopped him, wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist.

-May I join you? - he asked in his ear.

-Of course you can. - Y/n answered, pulling Ojiro with him.