[someones mad]

Bakugou is the first to awake, he struggles to get out of kiris grip. When he finally does he walks over to his wardrobe, then he begins to make another joint. he quietly opens the balcony doors and shuts them behind him. he lights the cigarette, however he is unaware of the time. he's about halfway through when his alarm begins to go off. kiri wakes up and turns it off before looking around for bakugou. He spots him atlas, however he's on the balcony. This can only mean the worse. kiri sneaks up behind him and smells it. He can't take it, he screams.

"BAKUGOU THATS FUCKING IT. YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN! YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO MORE. I FUCKING HATE YOU DONT CONTACT ME!!"

and with that kiri stormed out of the dorm, he sobbed as he made it to kaminaris dorm. He knocks, a confused pickachu opens the door.

"bro what's up!"

"kami i hate him!"

"hold on, you hate who?"

"bakugou, he lies too much."

"bro where have you been for the past day?"

"i was with bakugou cause he was sick, but he's just totally crazy! he doesn't care about anyone and he's completely off the rails"

"kiri im sure he has reason, don't make me hate him too"

"yeah i'm sorry kami. i'm gonna go get changed in my room. see you in class tho right bro?"

"yep!"

Kiri goes to his dorm to get changed and leaves the dorms at 6.30, he gets to class with time to spare, he decides to talk to the baku squad, however he is confused when he doesn't see bakugou in class. He shrugs it off and Aizawa starts with the day.

fuck fuck fuck i've messed up. THIS IS ALL CAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ADDICTED ASS! for fucks sake i ruined the relationship didn't i. i'm a dickhead.

Bakugou rages at himself internally, he ruined the only thing he cared about. fuck. he grabs a beer. he hasn't taken any anti depressants in a while. maybe he should stop completely. that's another drug that kiri wont want him to take. He drinks all day until he's blacked out on the floor. Nobody came to visit and see if he was okay. Nobody cared.

nobody cares about me. i'm better off alone, i shouldn't even exist, wish i wasn't born at all. loves failed me. it's good for nothing. guess my mom was right all along. speaking about that old hag i haven't seen her in a while. i'll go visit today. why not. i have nothing better to do. getting wasted in a hero's dorm isn't the best thing.

Bakugou gathers himself and changes his clothes, pops on some shoes and walks to his parents house. Mitsuki opens the door with a smile.

"hi baby, haven't seen you in a while eh?"

"don't call me baby old hag! and yeah. it's good to see you"

"come in brat, your favourite childhood show is on"

"huh, all mights adventures?"

"yep! you planning on staying?"

"nah, just came for a visit. let's spend some time together, i'll go back to the dorms later"

"sounds good brat!"

Kiri begins to get worried, he sits in class waiting for the end of school bell. It rings shortly and he runs to the dorms. But he can't find the strength to go to Katsukis dorm. He stands frozen outside but gives up after a while and doesn't find the courage to knock.

"hey kiri!"

"oh hi mina!"

"what's wrong?"

"nothing! just bored i guess"
Kiri flashes his signature smile and tries to pretend like everything is okay. Mina buys it and invites him for dinner in the common room, he happily accepts.