[the beggining of the end]

Bakugou ran to the okowa square and bought 3 more bags of powder. He didn't bother with anything else as he would be gone soon anyway.

—————————————-———————-——————

He headed back to the dorms and his room, stashing the powder. He now had 6 bags, 6 whole big bags of cocaine. He smoked the last of his ouid, drank the last of his alcohol and slept the after effect off.

—————————————-———————-——————

when he awoke it was 2.34 and he felt like a new person. He headed up to the rooftop, running up 2 flights of the dorm stairs he finally reached the top. it was high enough for him to be badly injured and die of blood loss.

can't believe i'm finally doing this. i'll finally be free. no more stupid kiri and the other extras. no more erazer nagging me, i'll miss my mom. but i'll still look over her.

with that he stepped off the high roof of the boys dorms. the wind messing up his hair, his eyes stared at the beautiful night sky.

wow i'll be up there soon enough.

The time went slow in bakugous eyes, his 15 second drop felt like an eternity. it was fantastic. everything went black and a cold feeling spread up his body.

is this the feeling i've longed for? is this the feeling of the cage being opened. can i be free?

His thoughts stopped after he heard a breath taken Aizawa shouting his name.

"BAKUGOU?"
"BAKUGOU STAY WITH US"
"ALL MIGHT CALL THE HOSPITAL NOW."
"KATSUKI"

i can still hear them. but why. shouldn't i be free by now?

"e- erazer"

"KATSUKI?"

"y- yes i'm awake, b-but soon i will be free r- right? no more s- suffering r- right?"

"fuck kid why did you do this"

"n-no more pain. i've longed f- for this m-my whole life"

sirens. they're loud. they're approaching. they're getting closer. fuck. i don't want help.

"d- don't save me let me be f- free please.."
Katsuki lost consciousness. The ambulance carried him out on a stretcher and he was taken away in a van. Aizawa stayed with him all night. Katsuki woke up at his usual time. 2.43.

—————————————-———————-——————

"huh"

where the fuck am i. what happened?

"katsuki?"

"mom?"

"MY BABY!"

Bakugous chest vibrated with the sobs of mitsuki causing him to shake.

"w-why baby"

"quit calling me baby, what happened to me?"

"y-you jumped"

oh fuck yeahhh. oh shit what. i failed. i failed taking my own life? how much of a fucking loser can i be. fuck. i still have my backup plan. but is it likely i will be left alone after this?

"kat listen to me. please don't leave me"

"i'm sorry mom."

Aizawa had taken the day off work and the class didn't know anything about bakugous little attempt. they where to be told tomorrow when Aizawa returned.