2

Taehyung took a deep breath. The wooden door before him was thick, almost soundproof.

All that stood between him and Jimin who he knew would be impatiently readying papers and pens just the other side.

When he signed up for the I terrier he hadn't planned on attending, hadn't even checked his schedule to see if he was free on the ransom suggested time he had selected.

But one night curiosity got the better of him and he checked.

And the possibility sat in the back of his mind, rotting away logical thought and offering all too tempting ideas of possibilities. Now, staring at the door, all of the possibilities felt far out of reach.

It wasn't as though his dreams had a wide scope; he was a simple man. He didn't want to crawl back into Jimin's arms and be coddled as he would have years ago, he didn't want revenge or the other to beg for his forgiveness. All he wanted was to waste his time and rub his success in his face. Then maybe, after that was done, he could fuck him or even get paid to fuck people.

Finding submissives who would put up with him was tiring on its own, to get paid for that part to be done for him? How could he ever complain?

He peeked down at his phone for the time.

14:07

A little late. Perfect.

He knocked; the door opened quickly.

Taehyung's breath caught at the movement and he froze, unable to do anything but watch as Jimin revealed himself.

He was just as perfect as Taehyung remembered. Dark hair swept up off his forehead, subtle make up accentuating his features- the kind he wore only when he wanted to look extra good and make a good impression.

He wore a tight black tee and leather trousers that pulled taught around his muscles. What a show off.

Shamelessly Taehyung took in his appearance, taking his time tracing back up his body to reach his eyes. In part he felt entitled to appreciate his body, especially as Jimin had prepared himself so nicely but also he wanted to prolong time before eye contact would inevitably occur.

And despite his slow pace Jimin's shock was still slowly draining from his face. He stuttered slightly for a second. "Tae baby?"

Why did he have to look at him like that? Hurt? Relieved?

Taehyung gulped and scraped together some confidence. "Just Taehyung," He huffed, pushing past him to walk further into the apartment.

Everything was eerily similar to his memory. With some scrutinising he picked up on a handful of changes, almost unpercievable. Jimin's favourite fluffy blanket had been replaced with a newer plumper one of a different colour, his brand of kitchen utensils were different, the handles a warm rustic wood rather than the cheap hard plastic he was familiar with. Most noticeably all pictures of the two of them had been replaced, stock photos of fields and kittens taking their place as thought he man couldn't bare to leave the spaces undecorated.

Jimin interrupted his pondering. "What are you doing here, Tae? Do you want to talk?" Jimin asked softly, pressing the door closed behind him as he turned to watch Taehyung wandering around.

"Booked an audition,"

Jimin paused and then nodded, calculating, a subtle smirk threatened the corner of his lips. "Well that's great news, please have a seat- would you like a drink first?"

Taehyung wet his lips. "Water please,"

"So... how's school? Or are you working now?" Jimin asked cautiously, pulling a small glass from the cupboard and filling it for him.