6

Heyy I'm back

Setting up a meeting with Jimin was surprisingly simple.

He unblocked him on Instagram and sent a quick message. Jimin responded somewhat quickly, doubtful but agreeing to his terms. Two pm at a local coffee shop. Taehyung's chance to win him over and get what he wanted.

The shop was somewhat quiet and he was eager to sit down with a nice warm coffee. He wasn't quite sure what to say to Jimin, how to convince him. Afterall Jimin didn't want just sex and Taehyung wasn't prepared to be with him full on again. They would come to an agreement though; he just had to make his case, show how he'd changed and how Jimin would have to adapt to him. It couldn't be that hard.

As he entered the store and approached the counter he pulled out his wallet and brainstormed the manliest drink he could by. But Jimin was already there.

Sat poised by the window he waved him over, looking straight out of a commercial with a well fitting suit, blazer draped over the back of the chair. Who the fuck was he trying to impress? It reminded him of their first meeting, he'd looked so professional and handsome, so indifferent to the cocky boy who'd approached him and recklessly requested his number.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked over throwing himself down on the seat. "I want a-" Before he could finish his demand he saw a drink already placed centred before him. A tall glass topped with a spiral of whipped cream and sprinkles, beneath he could make out the pastel yellow of a banana milkshake.

His initial urge was to devour it but he stopped himself. It's not what he wanted.

Jimin didn't give him a chance to voice his concern. "So what did you want to talk about? You were quite vague on text,"

"Yeah uh, wanted to talk about us. How we're gonna manage things," He said, fingers coiling nervously beneath the table. He was styling it out perfectly!

Jimin hummed. "Manage what? There's nothing to manage. You left me, came back, left again, tried to use me for sex and I said no. Are we on the same page here?"

"Yeah, yeah all the pages so I wanna talk about that sex thing again because I spoke to Minjun and I think I get it,"

"You get it?" Jimin repeated slowly.

Taehyung nodded confidently. "Yeah I need you. I like this shit and I like when you do it. So what do you want? How do I convince you?"

"You want to know how to convince me?" He repeated, voice soft and stern.

"I mean yeah that's what I said,"

"I liked things how they were before,"

"Well I'm not gonna be your-" Taehyung cut himself off, cheeks flaming. What was he meant to call it? The evenings spent on his knees, being fed and petted and treated. With each suggestion that raised to the forefront of his mind his face felt a shade darker.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin proposed, voice still painfully indifferent. Taehyung craved to ruin that perfectly styled hair and tear that stupid stiff suit. He shrugged.

"What do you want then? I've told you I won't let you use me for sex already. If you're just asking again I'd rather you didn't waste my time,"

Taehyung huffed. "Things are different now okay? I want you, its not the same with other people. Just, I need independence, yeah? I'm not some dumb college kid anymore. I'm a grown ass man and I need to be treated like one,"

"I've never treated you in a way you haven't enjoyed," Jimin affirmed, his facade was beginning to crack as he looked away with a smile bordering on disbelief.