"Sweet baby" (WhitRiah)

Mariah squeezed her drenched tresses before exiting her walk-in shower. She collected a gray terry cloth towel and wrapped it around her body. Once dried off, vanilla-scented lotion was applied to her fair skin.  After the moisturizer was evenly spread on her form, she retreated to her bedroom. Mariah was ready to change into a pair of satin pajamas. Instead, she got a surprise, a surprise that made her scream. 

After she screamed, she closed her eyes, hand resting on her beating chest. Somehow, she found strength to throw a candle at her source of fear.

Her girlfriend Whitney found it so funny, even as she could've gotten hurt.

"What'd I tell you about that?" Mariah said.

Whitney continued to smile, not so subtly hiding a laugh with her hand. She got up to approach her.

"Don't even think about it," Mariah said when Whitney touched her towel-clad hips.

"I can't embrace my girl?"

"Not when you scare her."

"Well, I'm not sorry."

Mariah laughed. "Obviously."

"You know why?"

"Why?" Mariah grinned.

"Because when I was in the middle of shopping with my parents guess who was sending me a bunch of naughty shit?"

"Oops," Mariah said, still smiling.

"Yeah. If anyone owes anyone an apology, it's you."

"Aw, did I make you wet in front of mommy and daddy?" Mariah sarcastically cooed.

Whitney furled an eyebrow and they both busted out laughing.

"You're annoying," Whitney commented. "And sexy...sexy as hell." This time when she seized Mariah's hips, the blonde didn't object. She wrapped her arms around Whitney's shoulders and bit her own lip as she was backed into a wall.

"You're sexy...why do you think I sent that?"

Their lips couldn't touch fast enough with Mariah's towel meeting the floor.