chance?

Boy pov

Aye wassup my name Hakeem Lyon im 16 years old I go to mundy's mill high school ( real school ,characters made up ). But shorty next door fine she seem independent tho but who can reject me.

Jane pov.

About 30min after i walked in the house my dad walked in and i instantly got scared he just looked at me like he wanted to beat the hell out of me he just therw some papers and a bag of cloths at me i ran to my room and saw he gave me some money and a grocery list and some uniform school cloths and a student handbook forrrr..... it looks like mundys mill high school. One of the best schools in Clayton county thats nice oo and they have a great ROTC program and good band but on instagram its alot of fights as long a bitch dont hit me im good.

I took the money my phone and the list and found a Kroger i found everything on the list and went home.
When i got home my dad told me to make him something to eat so i did as told and got ready for bed. I went to bed and around 1 in the morning i woke up to my door slowly opening and i faked as if i was still sleep and i heard my farther say if i cant habe your mother then ill have you and he left i laid awake for the rest of the night wondering what that mean.